UF STAFF

yea your right but once again what can i fix for the next time if the first accusations are childish to begin with do you not understand how do i fix something we not doing!?!?!?!?!?!?

Read this again.
LunaticWolf ]Talk to the directors, figure out the reasons why and try to disprove them then.

Meaning, you ask them for specific instances that occurred which led them to believe you had outside communication. Ask them to cite specific examples of clan members with glitching history.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be honest I like to have fun I put my clan in lots of Socom tournys and Clan Ladders and I got a tip bout UF I read bout it chected out all info I could looked great so I put my clan in and had fun. I wouldnt mind gettin denied for a good reason but the reasons givin i mean come on. How do I fix problems that are all opinion based?

disfsk3x14 ]

technically you won 4... 5th was a tie which does not count as a win but thats besides the fact... its just stupid to argue about something because you dont get accepted you can always apply and try again

this isnt right. their denial was based PARTLY on the fact that some of their roster was asociated with "glicth" clans in the past. if they apply with the same roster, they will be denied again based on this fact, so why would they bother to apply again? its very sad to see so few clans sign up for tournaments, and yet nobody will tell us exactly why clans that want to sign up are being denied entry into urgent fury. im sure there is a god reason, but ive searched the hell outta the forums and cannot find that explanation anywhere.

*Partly is emphasized so nobody comes back here jumping down my fucking throat about the OTHER reasons they were denied. ive read the eval reports, and ive read their application, and i do not want anyone to think i base my post on one single thing here*

xPUDDYTATx ]
disfsk3x14 ]

technically you won 4... 5th was a tie which does not count as a win but thats besides the fact... its just stupid to argue about something because you dont get accepted you can always apply and try again

this isnt right. their denial was based PARTLY on the fact that some of their roster was asociated with "glicth" clans in the past. if they apply with the same roster, they will be denied again based on this fact, so why would they bother to apply again? its very sad to see so few clans sign up for tournaments, and yet nobody will tell us exactly why clans that want to sign up are being denied entry into urgent fury. im sure there is a god reason, but ive searched the hell outta the forums and cannot find that explanation anywhere.

*Partly is emphasized so nobody comes back here jumping down my fucking throat about the OTHER reasons they were denied. ive read the eval reports, and ive read their application, and i do not want anyone to think i base my post on one single thing here*

idk who was where or what clan they were in.. i just kno what i saw while playing.. and some of the times looked like outside communication... that is why i said try again... if they were in a known glitch clan. then thats a different story

I'm gonna be honest I like to have fun I put my clan in lots of Socom tournys and Clan Ladders and I got a tip bout UF I read bout it chected out all info I could looked great so I put my clan in and had fun. I wouldnt mind gettin denied for a good reason but the reasons givin i mean come on.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]

Some of the factors that influenced this consensus of opinion are, multiple hints of outside communications, current members actions on the SOCOM forums along with their histories in previous known glitch clans.

Members of the Eval Team found posts of oWn's members on the SOCOM.com forums that displayed behavior we find unbecoming and detrimental to the environment that so many enjoy at Urgent Fury.

http://forums.socom.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/user-id/51870/post-type/message

You say you're not concerned with rank ups but your recruit post calls for a "2:1". So rank IS a requirement.

"Multiple hints of outside communications"

I personally overheard your guys talking about a ongoing chat before the start of a war.

I also heard disparaging proximity chat over a dead Eval team member that is not tolerated in Urgent Fury play.

I witnessed grenade showers on Eval members after they killed an oWn player. While it's part of good team work to counter when a team mate goes down near you, it is however, uncommon to know where to throw a grenade when you didn't witness where your team mate was killed from.

These reasons are enough by our standards. It because of our standards that we are able to create AND maintain an environment that so many find to be the best place to game.

We constantly get bashed on the SOCOM.com forums for denying clans entry. And every time, EVERY TIME, the truth eventually comes out and the clan's true nature is revealed and our decision to deny admittance is solidified even more.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.... our game play and sportsmanship was top notch..... no trash talking ... no dancing ... nothing of the sort.. YOU SAY YOU PERSONALLY WITNESSED THIS???? i call bs nothin like that was going on at all.... it was almost like the eval team was testing us by shooting at us after the match was over.... you can make as many excuses you want ... the bottom line is that this tourney is tainted... you don't have top clans in here .. and you will never have them with that eval process.... so you can THINK all you want about how good your clan is that wins a tourney... just know this league will always be the minor leagues of socom play... by the way.. if you want to be technical.. "2:1" isnt a rank... its a KDR...

LMAO are you serious so your saying when we throw grenades after our teamate goes down we didnt see were he went down in our clan everyone goes the same route same ppl left same ppl right same ppl mid if i die i guarentee everyone knows were i went down you think because your not advanced as we are that we cheat you think we honestly need outside communication you think u didnt kill us in weird places welcom to socom it happens I see something other than that here. Do you know the difference between not likeing rank ups and recruiting ppl with high rank thats is earned obviously not so how can you properly evaluate a team. You dont even know the comon socom termonology.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.... our game play and sportsmanship was top notch..... no trash talking ... no dancing ... nothing of the sort.. YOU SAY YOU PERSONALLY WITNESSED THIS???? i call bs nothin like that was going on at all.... it was almost like the eval team was testing us by shooting at us after the match was over.... you can make as many excuses you want ... the bottom line is that this tourney is tainted... you don't have top clans in here .. and you will never have them with that eval process.... so you can THINK all you want about how good your clan is that wins a tourney... just know this league will always be the minor leagues of socom play... by the way.. if you want to be technical.. "2:1" isnt a rank... its a KDR...

You "call bs"? You are calling me a liar? That's a great way to make friends and influence people. I know what I saw.

You are right, it is technically a KDR-Kill Death Ratio. But I am right in that a "KDR" of 2:1 or better will come with a high rank. The two go hand in hand.

LIAR never came out of my mouth nor my keystrokes... but we played socom like gentlemen, if you say otherwise, then im not sure what game you were in... AND people with high KDR dont always have high ranks... SOCOM 101.. wins bring you the confrontation rating... not KDR.... im glad i could enlighten you... and you are welcome as well.

so if you all think that you were treated unfairly during hell week, why dont we stop and look at what you blatantly disregarded BEFORE your first game...

*Any issues you may have with a war fought in an Urgent Fury tournament is to be handled by your designated Clan Rep. The public portions of the forum are not to be used as sounding boards for your problems in a UF match. Your Clan Rep has a private section for this and all matters involving wars are to remain privately handled.

** Once you have an account here on this forum, and if you belong to a clan, please amend your profile to display your clan tag. UF's forum is home to MANY different types of clans, and some clans may approach a member that they see might not belong to another clan. To avoid any possible flare ups about "stealing" clansmen, a clan tag may deter recruiters.

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,17534.0.html

now, according to those rules, in that post, here is the next step...

Violators will be removed from this forum, as decided on by the creators of Urgent Fury. Respect our house while we let you play in it.

due to the fact that you guys made it entirely through hell week without tags, and the fact that you are calling out issues from urgent fury wars in a public section, i do not expect to see you on these boards much longer. that is up to the creators of course, but since they are no longer around, i hope the owners do the right thing here. seems to me you guys should be banned ;D

and these are the ppl in Uf dont reply plaese you oviously have no clue whats going on and you dont even know what outside communication is and there is no tag next to my uf name not my game name wow is this guy for real and this is a member already accepted into UF telling someone he doesnt know his ass from his elbow because thers no tag in front of his name lol wow and hes not banned!?!

and these are the ppl in Uf dont reply plaese you oviously have no clue whats going on and you dont even know what outside communication is and there is no tag next to my uf name not my game name wow is this guy for real and this is a member already accepted into UF telling someone he doesnt know his ass from his elbow because thers no tag in front of his name lol wow and hes not banned!?!

okay you fucking child...just so you know, i have actually defended your dumb as in many threads. not you personaly, but the means they used to deny you. i was also a member of this staff for over a year, and have been a member of urgent fury for 3 years, with one tournament win myself.

ive asked a lot of questions tonight about the reasons you were denied, and i will continue to ask till i get the answers. but i will only ask on the basis of knowledge, not because i give a fuck anymore about your two bit game battles clan. you obviousley missed the entire point to my last post, and you really should have looked through the forums tonight to see how many threads i have personally posted asking about the reasons you got banned. you had one ally here dumbass, and it was me. now you have none, and you can take your denial and you fucktard attitude and stick them both up your fucking ass. your just too stupid to play here, that is why you were denied. plain and simple. go back to GB, hit the top of the ladder, and then wit back and wonder why you are alone. the clans on urgent fury may not be the best out there, but they are by far the straightest, most honest, and friendliest clans you will find on any tournament site. you my friend are none of the afore mentioned, and you really need to give up this batle and go back where you belong.

Funny.. i got into this thread, just like puddytat and was wondering why you guys got denied, i was hoping to see some looking for some proof and as i keep reading i saw the threads in socom.com and then knew you guys wherent legit.. then for some weird fucking coincidence i stumble on to you guys in a quickmatch.

I can say that UF eval made the right choice.. you guys just admitted to me and some friends in a quickmatch that you do message each other.. cause it was a public room, we saw you t bag and shoot dead bodies.

So you played like gentlemen on Hell week in front of UF then go and do all kind of shit when we are not watching you..

If you chat on public rooms when it doesnt mean shit, then what do you want us to believe when there are stakes. how about the finals? I dont trust your clan

hmmmmm.... STAFF..... not one comment i made was using fowl language... thank you for proving my case... im glad to see you are a gentleman and at all times are the most civil.. NEVER TALKING SMACK..and you are staff...WOW.. where is your ban???

WAS staff you imbecile...why dont you pay attention to what you read. and yes, i cuz a lot!!! bhut mostly when i am dealing with fucking retard who cant get the fucking point. your not gonna win this battle, and especialy when you cant find your allies. i can give you links to 5 threads where i defended your dumb asses, and you fucking blew that up by callng me out. go fuck yourself, and find somewhere else to play!!!!!!

So you SGT JOE FRIDAY all this talk bout respect you fault me cause my frustrations after a bad denyal in all of my clans opinion and you say were not worthy of UF but like PUDDY TAT said staff member for a year and member for 3 is yalls leval of respect really what you say it is?

my disrespect for you has nothing to do with this site. it has to do with you callibg me out when i was the ONLY motherfucker here to back you up on ANY of your claims.

you say i dont know what outside communication is??? i know exactly what it is stupid, but i posted my thread cuz i wanna know how something like that can be used to ban a clan when it is so fucking hard to prove. a smart person would have sat back, and waited for the answers...an fucking retard (you) calls me out and has no idea what is going on here.

ill tell ya what im gonna do. im gonna go buy a shovel, and im gona mail it to you. the holoe your diggin is just getting deeper, and im sure you have worn your shovel out by now. the way your goin, your gona need a new one to continue.

as for me? i might get banned for all of this, but at least i got to have a battle of the minda with an unarmed man ;D

wow we were talking bout messaging huh hellraiser we were talking bout the argument about the messaging in UF way to jump in mid conversation and think you know whats going on lol wow and to think you were the 1 talking crap in the pub room amazing how all the real personalities come out

really? how about you payed a little more attention jackass.. cause if you did you would've noticed that i left the room as soon as the game was over to find a pubby room.. so i wasnt there at all! my friends in the room where the one that told me about it.

this proof that you are also making shit up.so i dont trust your word now either.

not legit.... Say what you want.... we 5-0ed you and then RVN started talking about how we are rankups.. i wasnt going to mention what clan or who... im glad you chimed up though... really i didnt remember who is was...obviously it was you.... also we never admitted to using messaging .. you are making things up.... i find this quite humorous.. UF is different... more respectable... I CANT TELL... UF is UF in and out of tourney rooms.. i didnt see that either..... your HONOR AND DIGNITY is a farse...oh and im not trying to win a battle.. i appreciate everyone proving my point.....