UF STAFF

not legit.... Say what you want.... we 5-0ed you and then RVN started talking about how we are rankups.. i wasnt going to mention what clan or who... im glad you chimed up though... really i didnt remember who is was...obviously it was you.... also we never admitted to using messaging .. you are making things up.... i find this quite humorous.. UF is different... more respectable... I CANT TELL... UF is UF in and out of tourney rooms.. i didnt see that either..... your HONOR AND DIGNITY is a farse...oh and im not trying to win a battle.. i appreciate everyone proving my point.....

so far, the only thing that has been proven here is that [oWn] should not be allowed into urgent fury...

...you have one guy here, from the RVN clan, formerly APC, and as far back as i can remember, APC/RVN has quite a bit of history around here, and also a second guy, formerly +30, then currently with SxB, both of who have quite a bit of history at urgent fury, discussing HONOR and DIGNITY with a clan who was just denied entry into urgent fury by the valuation team. it seems to me, in this equation, that two of the four involved know what the fuck they are talking about, and the other two are clueless fucks who are just posting to see their own words on a forum.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and neither does shooting dead bodies in a pub room or ppl in my current clan that used to glitch in old clans you continue to make my point over and over what we do outside UF doesnt matter right yet u cuss us in UF forums Way to contradick yourself

if your speaking to me, then im not contradicting myself...what i do or say here has absolutely no bearing on what i do or say in other forums. all of my comments have been made here, only here, and nowhere else on the internet, so the basis for judgement on me will be made solely on what i have stated here and from no other sources ;D

wow we were talking bout messaging huh hellraiser we were talking bout the argument about the messaging in UF way to jump in mid conversation and think you know whats going on lol wow and to think you were the 1 talking crap in the pub room amazing how all the real personalities come out

The treatment you are getting may be a little unbecoming of UF but you have already gone out of your way to crap on our lawn with your posts here and on Socom.com. What did you expect? The way I see it you had two options.

1: Take your denial like men and go through the proper channels to find out why

2: Show a complete disrespect for this place and it's members

You appear to have chosen the second

not legit.... Say what you want.... we 5-0ed you and then RVN started talking about how we are rankups.. i wasnt going to mention what clan or who... im glad you chimed up though... really i didnt remember who is was...obviously it was you.... also we never admitted to using messaging .. you are making things up.... i find this quite humorous.. UF is different... more respectable... I CANT TELL... UF is UF in and out of tourney rooms.. i didnt see that either..... your HONOR AND DIGNITY is a farse...oh and im not trying to win a battle.. i appreciate everyone proving my point.....

1st t was 5:1

Im not afraid of you mentioning my clan or cBF that was also there.. see that makes it even harder for you guys cause then it's my word against yours.. and everyone know RVN is a well respected clan we dont cheat, message or trash talk. I have my reputation here.. i've earned it.

and neither does shooting dead bodies in a pub room or ppl in my current clan that used to glitch in old clans you continue to make my point over and over what we do outside UF doesnt matter right yet u cuss us in UF forums Way to contradick yourself

so you are admiting that you do shit outside of UF? including messaging. that's what i came here to talk about. If you are in UF you should represent everywhere. Otherwise they see your clan in UF and that gives us bad reputation.

and like i said .. if you do it in public rooms then what will stop you to make it in UF tournaments?

I have one of the best clans in socom 83.1 win % do you think were care what you think what is UF without compitition!?!? a respawn thats it you guy constantly deny entry to the best clans in socom whitch earns you guys what!?!?!

If UF let in every clan that thought they were gods gift to Socom then it would have to change it's name to game battles. Fact is UF is something different. It is a community of like minded gamers that want fair competition amongst several other things. Would UF like to have every clan that thinks it's gods gift to Socom...? Sure but at what cost? Is it worth it? My answer is no.

tweety... you say you have been in UF for 3 years??? soo you just now are asking for clarification as to what "outside communication" is..... hmmmmm i wonder if you were messaging... if you were ... you wouldnt even know if it was wrong....WOW

lol, you are sooo wrong man, and through all of this, i have actually gained a little respect for you.

first, i will clarify my "outside communication" post. yuor clan was denied PARTLY on outside communication. i listed a few examples, but not all. i have personally seen ps3 clans use teamspeak on the ps3 durning wars for constant communication, and as an ex-pc game player, i know a lot of ways myself to keep in touch with my clan members. my post was not put up because i dont know, it was put up because i want clarification from the admins here for future reference.

second, as far as your clan, and your denial goes...as i stated earlier, urgent fury asks all members to diaplay there clan tags. you and nade have both refused to do so. that means one of two thing...either you dont care for the rules here, or you are ashamed of your clan and do not want to represent them. second, as far as great clans, urgent fury may not host the highest calibur as far as k/d ratios and w/l percentage. it does however have one thing that no other tournament site has. it has honest, respectful, honorable people. i have met many pf the members here personally, i stay in contact with many of the memebrs from other clans via text or phone on a daily basis. i have made friends through this site, and these are friends i have had for years. my k/d ratio sucks ass in any game i play, but these people i play with still accept me on a personal basis, and give me a little shit from time to time because i suck at the games play.

according to the stats ive seen you guys are a phenomenal clan, and very impressive in game if you can beat the eval team 5 nights straight. you all would be a great asset as far as competition goes. unfortunatly, there is a question as to weather or not your competition is straight up, or if it has a tinge to it. by cussing and calling you out, i have effectively brought out your true nature tonight. i am not angry or confrontational ny nature, im just proving a point. you had every opprotunity to take the high road, but you chose to follow me down the low one. im very sorry to see that. i opened a door that you all should have walked through. you chose to slam it, and that is a tragic end to your time at urgent fury?

lmfao omg stfu you didnt bring me down to anything you fucking idiot i was down there before your 1st post you dumb fuck stop trying to justify yourself and save face because you made yourself look stupid we exposed your try colors get over it you gotta be under 18 yrs old lmao wow what a dumb fuck!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Puddy, you must be under 18 years old, because this guy seems to know what he's talking about.

lmfao omg stfu you didnt bring me down to anything you fucking idiot i was down there before your 1st post you dumb fuck stop trying to justify yourself and save face because you made yourself look stupid we exposed your try colors get over it you gotta be under 18 yrs old lmao wow what a dumb fuck!!!!!!!

hi. You look like you have a hard time leaving so let me show u something.

*shows door*

good day sir.

deltron0 ]

:laugh:

Puddy, you must be under 18 years old, because this guy seems to know what he's talking about.

under 18? now that is a good one :laugh:

• Directors

Nothing would please me more than if our UF members would drop this. I assure you, fate was most likely sealed with the socom.com hate post. Puddy- I understand your passion motivated by this thread but BEHAVE! :-\

Your posts like this pretty much confirm it.

My advice to you? Go play your gamebattles while you can, as you will dissolve in a month or two anyway.

• Directors

Im going to bring my post over from the outside comm post. -

**what people missed is that our eval guys are pretty damn smart. If they see a possible issue, they are gonna set you up to keep doing it to prove their point. As soon as something catches their attention, the whole game-plan changes from fun and winning to pushing the evaluated clan to continue the suspected behavior. Since the eval team only gets a week to test a potential team, they are going to do the best they can to break a fake veil of appearance while following the standard UF guidelines of fair play. They are most often successful and have done great to keep most undesirables out. We trust their opinions wholeheartedly and certainly count on Staff Joe Friday to weed out the issue and keep the eval team in check with their feelings. We have never denied access to any clan simply because they were a killing machine in game. Quite a few teams in here would surely give any team of any caliber a hell of a run. We are proud to say none of the teams in good standing here have ever given us any reason to suspect they were using any means of advantage in game other than skill and great strategy.

Undertow is correct in the most simplest but completely accurate answer. If the game doesnt let you call out a location, its outside communication. EVERYTHING, from a voice call to sitting next to another player in the same room, and looking at his monitor, is outside communication.

psn chat

votes

phone calls from your cell phone to grandmas rotary

any messenger from aim to blackberry, there are like 30

texts

Voips such as skype

chatboxes

shoutboxes

fourms

your fkn facebook status.......

if you can deliver ANY information to a live player when you are dead, its outside comm, and you are cheating.

Man, did this thread go to hell in a hurry.

Nade. Like Puddy stated, outside comms are virtually impossible to prove. However, a few of your gunners must have forgotten about proximity mics. There were a few instances it was plainly audible on proxy, one of your gunners asking, "Where did he kill you from?" One of the instances was witnessed by an ADMIN for eval wars. Now maybe they are roomates and were sitting next to each other. We don't know that. Had you taken a different approach, this might have been resolved easily.

As far as keeping you out for being too good? That is completely unfounded. If that were the case a few clans here that usually dominate would be gone. UF WANTS highly capable clans as much as anyone else, but not at the expense of a trustworthy group. How would you have reacted to a dispute during a tournament? From your posts here, it would have been a big argument. I have seen multiple clans here get themselves DQ'd, because they knew it was the right thing to do. THAT is the type of clan we want playing here.

You are mad that a few guys were called out for being in cheat clans in the past. While normally that wouldn't carry much weight, when you couple it with the fact of outside comms, then heap on that you openly slam any clan you deem "shitty", on PS forums and it all adds up to a bad taste in peoples' mouth. Any one of the things that happened probably wouldn't have kept you out by itself, but adding them all together makes most of the guys here question your integrity as a clan.

You have to understand, that Joe nor I can keep you out of UF because we are Staff and feel like it. All we do is listen to what the community wants. That is why EVAL is made up of multiple clans and not just Staff. It's their tournament site, and they have as much a right as anyone to know about the clans coming in.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

It was resolved easy the second you called us cheaters you think my people wanna be in UF after that. You say you heard over proximity chat were did he kill you from are you serious are you sure it wasnt were did he kill him from i mean seriously your gonna base your assumptions of something stupid like that deny us tell us to fix our mistakes and try again what u want us to do not talk. And for all of you continuisly talkin bout the eval teams deciosion need to wake up and realize there migh have been 3 evaluaters in the room at 1 time per night and most were the same ppl the rest were LPK spot fillers i wasnt aware they were part of the staff. Your site is very unprofessional and filled with many ppl who are uneducated with common socom facts. I am sorry for even wanting to be a part of your community as is my clan. Most of you in this thread are not trying to see the big picture here and instead of opining you eyes are to busy trying to defend the ppl you know regaurdless of knowing myself or my clan and the unprofessionalism that occured on our eval report. Myself and my clan think that says enough about your UF Community and like I stated earlier would like to have no part of it. Thanks once again for the fair Eval guys.

• Directors

Thank you Nacku, Joe and all the eval volunteers as hippie says a mouthful........

was outside communication the big picture here? cause i know i've seen shady things when warring other clans too. i've seen some of my clanmates hidden and all of a sudden this guy will just turn around from sprinting the other way, and shoot at his direction. i do agree what followed in this thread and the socom forum post was unnecessary and that the eval team made right decision.