UF STAFF

And for all of you continuisly talkin bout the eval teams deciosion need to wake up and realize there migh have been 3 evaluaters in the room at 1 time per night and most were the same ppl the rest were LPK spot fillers i wasnt aware they were part of the staff

I love that my clans name keeps coming up in this post...it's like free advertising!!!

I am not even going to attempt to address most of what has been said here...I just want to clarify something: The whole eval team is "evaluaters" (don't think that is spelled right...but I digress). Every member that is on the Eval team is responsible for evaluating the given clan. Each has the same amount of say as the others. There are no such thing as "spot fillers" for Eval. Every member signs up to be a part of the Eval team and it just so happens that we at LPK, think that it is a very important task and are well represented on the Eval roster. UF does not just take anyone to fill in for the Eval wars....you have to be a member of the Eval roster or it runs shorthanded!!

Lastly, Nade it sounds like you have a very good clan. Having played numerous Eval wars and been beaten many times, I can tell you that just because your clan is good, doesn't mean that you would be denied entry into UF...quite the contrary....great competition makes us all better gamers!! I do think that you made a mistake by drawing this thread on and on and saying some of the things that you said. You should have done as suggested..find out what the problems were....addressed those problems...then reapply...very simple. This is a great community with a large group of stand up people who just want to compete with other honest gamers. I am not saying that you guys cheat or anything like that because quite honestly I do not have all the facts nor was I on any of the Eval teams that faced you. What I can say from experience is that you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know when there is outside communication going on and usually there would have to be several clear cut instances for an issue to be made of it...not just one conversation heard on proximity. Quite possibly it could have gone and does go on without your knowledge..or just the opposite...it goes on and you are aware of it but do nothing to put a stop to it. Either way it seems like that was one part of the problem!!

On a side note...in all the years of being a part of this community...I don't think I have ever seen Tow post so few words!!!! Knowing Tow like I do....there is a Novel waiting to come out of his keyboard on this thread!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again another fucking idiot who says fix our mistakes but cant tell us how and i didnt know this was grammer school lol but anyway i say again y dont you fucking idiot stop telling us to fix our mistake and tell us how cause you wont be able to idiot its all assumption base y dont you stop worring bout my spelling and start worring bout your reading ability cause you are obviously having trouble I have said may times I dont wanna be a part of yall but you continue to reply you must like the conversation so i guess we can keep it going and your director here or whoever he was sayd 2 ppl were lpk eval so i say again wtf were 6 of them doing in there you are full of shit and talking out your ass and as respect goes dont send me personal emails talking shit so your respectful UF Community cant see it say it right here we already know there is no respect here except to each other

Rockman35 ]

On a side note...in all the years of being a part of this community...I don't think I have ever seen Tow post so few words!!!! Knowing Tow like I do....there is a Novel waiting to come out of his keyboard on this thread!!

LOL...no, no novel.

Just the following...which I did not write.

Just "decorated."

It was resolved easy the second you called us cheaters (missing punctuation) you think my people wanna be in UF after that.(wrong punctuation) You say you heard over proximity chat were did he kill you frommissing punctuationare you seriousmissing punctuation are you sure it wasnt were did he kill him frommissing punctuation i mean seriouslymissing punctuation your gonna base your assumptions(Way to go! That was a long word, too...) of something stupid like that deny us tell us to fix our mistakes and try again what u want us to do not talk (I just....I just don't.....WHAT the heck was this sentence supposed to mean, exactly?).wrong punctuation And for all of you continuisly talkin bout the eval teams deciosion need to wake up and realize there migh have been 3 evaluaters in the room at 1 time per night and most were the same pplmissing punctuation the rest were LPK spot fillersmissing punctuation i wasnt aware they were part of the staff. Your site is very unprofessional (this, in my opinion, is just the most retarded thing I think you've written here...and you've written a lot of retarded... and filled with many ppl who are uneducated ((pot callin' the kettle...?) with common socom facts. I am sorry for even wanting to be a part of your community as is my clan. Most of you in this thread are not trying to see the big picture here and instead of opining (this one, to your credit, was my favorite. Really.) you eyes are to busy trying to defend the ppl you know regaurdless of knowing myself or my clan and the unprofessionalism that occured on our eval report. Myself and my clan think that says enough about your UF Community andmissing punctuation like I stated earliermissing punctuation would like to have no part of it. Thanks once again for the fair Eval guys.

This is a lesson you can carry in your pocket and use, not just here in the gaming community, but especially in the real world. Please...for your own benefit:

No one...and I mean NO ONE...takes the uneducated seriously.

lol....very nicely done Tow!!!

once again another fucking idiot who says fix our mistakes but cant tell us how and i didnt know this was grammer school Just more evidence that the Eval team made the right call!! This was totally uncalled for since all I did was be respectful to you in my post and explain to you how things were done. You clearly are an immature little punk that probably gets beat up every day or has your books dumped in the hall way of your Middle School. Some day when your nuts fall into place and you mature a bit..why don't you put together a clan of non-cheaters and reapply!!!

• Directors

I'll be glad to tell you at least 2 things you can surely fix- Your attitude and your Browser clear history button

-1st, because your attitude sucks

-2nd because I assure you, no matter what you do, if you were to reapply you will NOT be accepted. You personally burnt the shit out of that bridge for you and your "all star pro gamers."

So. clear your browser and forget you ever came here. Or be banned, your choice, you will be forgotten by tomorrow.

• Directors

You chose BAN. no point in posting to him here anymore- he has been banned.

once again another fucking idiot who says fix our mistakes but cant tell us how and i didnt know this was grammer school lol but anyway i say again y dont you fucking idiot stop telling us to fix our mistake and tell us how cause you wont be able to idiot its all assumption base y dont you stop worring bout my spelling and start worring bout your reading ability cause you are obviously having trouble I have said may times I dont wanna be a part of yall but you continue to reply you must like the conversation so i guess we can keep it going and your director here or whoever he was sayd 2 ppl were lpk eval so i say again wtf were 6 of them doing in there you are full of shit and talking out your ass and as respect goes dont send me personal emails talking shit so your respectful UF Community cant see it say it right here we already know there is no respect here except to each other

I'm going to put this plain and simple for you. GOOD DAY. GOOD BYE. FAREWELL. :D

Look "NADE" or whatever! You wanna know why your clan hasn't been accepted? Have you taken a breath, stepped back, looked at your posts, and determined that you're acting like a wee child! WE DON'T NEED WANT OR BOTHER WITH THAT NONSENSE HERE! IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE, TAKE IT UP WITH STAFF! That's why we have one! Furthermore, check the posts about UF's creed. HONOR, RESPECT, etc. I've yet to see that in a single one of your posts! If ya don't wanna be here, go! You're cluttering our forums >:(

• Directors

Rockman, we cant release that ip info in a warning capacity, it would be a violation of our privacy policy. However, if you have any forum issues in the next few days, we CAN work with you then.