Tritton Technologies bought by Mad Catz

x7. I hate seeing a hundred quote boxes, so I won't quote. I actually just had to pick up a new AX 720 last week as the microphone piece on mine cracked in half. Thank God for the Best Buy warranty, I just walked in grabbed another and swapped it out at customer service (with a new receipt to show the new serial number on my warranty). As long as the product stays the same quality I will stick with Tritton. I'm waranteed on this one until January of 2012. At that point I'll either stick with Tritton or upgrade to Astro.

willywonka159 ]
DevilJack33 ]
Hellraiser ]
TheCaracarn ]
LunaticWolf ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]
Tool_Minion ]

Glad I already got mine!

x2

X3

x4

x5

X6 for real.....Mad catz blows

x8 Why the hell did we stop doing this?

x9

mine broke last week :'( :'( if i had known mad catz would be buying them out i wouldve bought the same one again right away now i gotta research yet another

cool sal i like the colors on that too ill look into it

o-Iucky-o ]

cool sal i like the colors on that too ill look into it

Im going to do a little more research but i might buy them next week. Cause i looked around for a surround sound headphones all over and i can't seem to find many that are in a good price. I mean 160 is a lot but it can be worth it.

I've actually heard the Tritton AX 720 is leaps and bounds better than it's supposed "one-upper" the AX Pro. A lot of stores don't even carry the AX Pro due to consumer complaints and returns. I went with the AX 720 when I first endeavored into the High Quality Gaming Headsets due to the bad reviews the AX Pro received.