Standy for live coverage from the PS3 Press conference

• Directors

For those that were not watching, we just got surprised by Kevin Butler, and a slew of games that will support the playsyation move

Also expect killzone 3 to support 3d and all consoles will be updated to support the 3d features, no new console needed

CDBS14 ]
IRISH BULL ]
Shane ]

Medal of Honor exclusives and now Portal 2 just announced for PS3

Anyone know how the MP beta is gonna work?

we all get to ownload it come june 21

You can get in on the 17th of you pre-order and sign up for the EA Gun Club.

Check it here:

http://www.urgentfury.com/blog/2010/06/14/ea-reveals-gun-club-for-fans-of-shooters/

• Directors

Guys there is so much more... believe me... and needless to say we did play Socom today... our first reports from E3 will be hitting the blog tomorrow and well the podcast is going to be a little busy for a while :D

Shane ]

Guys there is so much more... believe me... and needless to say we did play Socom today... our first reports from E3 will be hitting the blog tomorrow and well the podcast is going to be a little busy for a while :D

Can't wait. Your review will be the only one I trust.

IRISH BULL ]
Shane ]

+2

IRISH BULL ]
Shane ]

+2

His name is Shane...You CANNOT trust Shane's!!! ;D :angel: