TheCaracarn ]

I've never played Socom. What is it like?

What comparisons can be made to COD?

Socom is a round based tactical shooter but has undergone some major changes with Confrontation and now S4. Comparisons would be it has a sprint button now.

It's single player that's all they have at E3 but more info should be coming out later this summer regarding MP.

My top three watching this video.

1. Speed is much, much faster than COnfrontation

2. Grenades follow the arc again!! WOOOOOOOT!!!

3. Graphics already look much better than the original videos they released at the move party.

BigMoneyNacku ]

My top three watching this video.

1. Speed is much, much faster than COnfrontation Agreed

2. Grenades follow the arc again!! WOOOOOOOT!!! Didn't see this and the nades I saw only went about 10 feet in front of him so I hope they fix that I tried to throw it 50' but land at your feet crap.

3. Graphics already look much better than the original videos they released at the move party. I was expecting these graphics with Confrontation

A couple of things I didn't like....

When he was calling the air strike you could clearly see that he was looking in to the wall. I think you should have to "view" the target, not on the screen, but as the character. I hope this doesn't lead to soft spots.

The duck and cover, I kind of like and I understand that it is a 3rd person shooter but I think you should lose some view in Duck and cover situations.

These are somewhat minor and more want more than need but just something I observed.

I would like to know about the lean situation, is it 6 axis again or can we use D Pad again?

I really hope this turns out as good as we want it.

Shane, if you watch the video, he only threw it 10 feet in front of him. The video that was just the screen, whoever was playing actually knew how to throw a nade and they seemed to go right along the arc. As long as they do that, I'm happy. It also looked like from the cover, that even if your view isn't obscured, your line of fire is, so we will see.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Shane, if you watch the video, he only threw it 10 feet in front of him. The video that was just the screen, whoever was playing actually knew how to throw a nade and they seemed to go right along the arc. As long as they do that, I'm happy. It also looked like from the cover, that even if your view isn't obscured, your line of fire is, so we will see.

The ultimate test of that arc, is to throw a nade out of a window. If it follows your aim and doesn't hit the window sill, then we have a winner! ~ lol

• Directors

Did not get to throw through a window, but Guys trust me... as I posted in the blog the Socom we know and love is back with a vengence. This is only the begining... Wait for the Podcast as we reveail some goodies from Travis at Zipper

Shane ]

Did not get to throw through a window, but Guys trust me... as I posted in the blog the Socom we know and love is back with a vengence. This is only the begining... Wait for the Podcast as we reveail some goodies from Travis at Zipper

Oh shit Shane saying Trust me! I warned you guys!!! LOL :angel:

And BTW how DO we trust him when he is getting his picture taken next to a HOT ASS ASIAN chick and he is looking at the camera!!! How many Man rules did he break in the picture!! GEEEZZZ!!!!

SHANE23 ]
Shane ]

And BTW how DO we trust him when he is getting his picture taken next to a HOT ASS ASIAN chick and he is looking at the camera!!! How many Man rules did he break in the picture!! GEEEZZZ!!!!

LMFAO!!! Maybe we can chalk it up to the ejaculation=end of infatuation most men suffer from. He already blew and was over her?

SHANE23 ]
Shane ]

Wheres this pic of a hot ass asian chich? I gotta see this:)

SHANE23 ]
Shane ]

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,24089.0.html

Wheres this pic of a hot ass asian chich? I gotta see this:)

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,24089.0.html