So i would imagine im not the only one..?

So i signed up for TheTester. I havnt noticed another topic regarding votes and what not.. but I guess i will be the first to post my account and beg for votes! lol

Anyways i would imagine others will post links for UF votes here too.. it would be sweet if one of our UF people was reppin on the show!

http://casting.thetester.com/inadub

Dub's going to get voted in, hes going to get there, they will have a drug test, and then he'll be watching with the rest of us lol.

LOL oh man.. i didnt read that part in the fine print.. will someone pee in a cup for me?! ;D

I guess we will cross that bridge WHEN i get there.. lol

inadub ]

Dub's going to get voted in, hes going to get there, they will have a drug test, and then he'll be watching with the rest of us lol.

LOL oh man.. i didnt read that part in the fine print.. will someone pee in a cup for me?! ;D

Well you got my pee and my vote, as soon as I sign up.

inadub ]

Well you got my pee and my vote, as soon as I sign up.

Your PSN log in should work fine.. and as for the pee.. i will pay for next day air :P

Well shit Obama didnt win walking in on vote day now did he.. ???

Campaigning.. PLEASE BE MY FAN ... lol oh man, wife just found out its for 2 months.. and surprisingly was quick to let me go.. is that a bad thing im wondering? ;)

I figure that someone from UF should be in the standings for this.. and i figure shit i need a vacation.. lol

Again, right now its all about Comments, people becoming Fans and page views. The more help i get here the better chance i have. I have told my clan to only post one comment per person.. and so most of them have.. was hoping to get some back here.. are any other people doing this?

• 3 weeks later...

Voting starts in 3 hours.. if there are no other UF members attempting this, it would be sweet to have your votes! I know i didnt do a video yet.. but i am gonna see if anyone will even vote for me before i put to much effort into this...

http://casting.thetester.com/inadub

pass the link on and get your votes in!

Thanks