Cowboys vs. Packers

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

Close game, lot of sketchy calls from those referees... not blaming it on them because the cowboys played great, but a few of the calls were outrageous.

They'll meet again in the playoffs

UNCLE-SID25 ]

All I can hope for is that who ever wins can beat the patriots.

HAHAHAHAH CUZ WE KNOW IT WONT BE THE CHARGERS..... :-X ::)

Yeah? Any given Sunday my friend. Besides, I was giving the Brady bunch some props. Where was the patsys before Brady? Cause I have been about the chargers since Fouts was calling the plays, through the years were they couldnt make the play offs and through today.

Oh, I was very serious and sincere.

As much of a Bear fan that I am, and as much as I appreciate the rivalry, if the Bears can't do it this year then I would like to see the Pack do some damage, if only because it may just be his last year in the NFL....and I'd like to see him go out on a high note.

Whether I like him or not, I cannot deny that the man has EARNED everything he's gotten in this league, and I have been wishing him the best for the past 4-5 games now.

I was pulling for him tonight, for sure.

We'll see though.

Good luck in the rest of the season.

Althought the irony would be most relevant as far as his career is concerned, the man has proven he IS football and everything football stands for ...good bad and in between! Favre is the greatest football player ever to take the field behind Tillman. He fought through adversity, injury , and personal hardship to beat and surpass nearly EVERY NFL record with a quirky smile on his face and a childish skip to his step. He is a pleasure to watch every fall and the NFL will defently be less without him. any fan of the sport would be fooling themselves if they said they were happy to see Brett out for good on an injury.

thx

MrsDD

See ya Oakland next week...muahahahahahahaha!!! ;D

Guest [APC]Swifthawk

Favre had a seperated shoulder (right), and he said it's similar to the one he sustained to his left shoulder years ago. It's "in a different spot" than it was before, and a "bit more swollen", but he's probable that he will most likely play or be a gametime decision by the next game.

That was his immediate press release last night after the game to our local news station. He'll be ready to play, and if not.. we'll send in Aaron Rodgers, the kid has a real future with the green & gold.

Undertow ]
-Wu-Mrs.D.D. ]
CZambrano ]

and i hate brett favre

just cuz hes better than you will ever be doesnt mean you need to be hating...

Hope that arm/hand of his is going to be ok.

Would hate to see his great year hampered by an injury like that.

And that's coming from a BEARS FAN.   ;D

Even if this put Brett out for a couple of weeks. We play nobodys bretty much. I LOVE Favre and was at the game last night. That hit did not look that bad live. BUT Rogers came in strong. It might be time to see the switch happen. I would like to see Rogers play a few more times before the end of the season.

We had 3 of our top starters out last night. Including KGB which was a HUGE factor cause we could not get the presure on Homo. Instead it allowed them to double team Kampman. Woodson was out and we needed him for TO. I had a funny feeling Harris/TO matchup was going to give TO a big day. Even with three of our Playmakers out. We still had a chance to win that game.

All in all it was a fun/good game. I have traveled alot to watch the pack and seeing all the Packers fans here was great....

Go Packers 10-2