music collection values

Well, I'm pretty "in the know" about these things, I like to use this little known tool called "google search".

ya know path, i tried to help ya out on your gps deal, and ya pretty much seemed to blow of anything i had to say there. now you throw this at me. the particular cd set im trying to research is something that i have looked for over the last 4 days on google search. there is very very little information on it at all other than the fact that it exists. so thanks for the help bud, does me a lotta fucking good.

now for anyone that may have any legitimate info, im looking for a place to find info on very rare, possibly bootlegged cds. im also looking for info on a company called WHOOPY CAT RECORDS. ive found a few torrents to download what i have, but i cant find any info on the box set in particular.

thanks prane. the cd set is stevie ray vaughan and double trouble accolades. its a 4 cd set with a small photo book, its in 9.5 outta 10 condition, and its number 275 of 1000. im really starting to think its some kind of bootleg box set, but as i stated before i can find very very little information on it.

lol Puddy, relax. I actually emailed my cousin who is into rare vinyl to see if he knew any resources. And for the record, I found what you said about magellan's swaying me to keep with Garmin, so I def found what you said the most helpful :) you're so serious lately, I've seen you cussing around here!

lol Puddy, relax. I actually emailed my cousin who is into rare vinyl to see if he knew any resources. And for the record, I found what you said about magellan's swaying me to keep with Garmin, so I def found what you said the most helpful :) you're so serious lately, I've seen you cussing around here!

yeah, sorry bro. never had issues with you in the past. its a long story and please just bear with me for a couple more weeks :-[

Put it on Ebay starting @ $0.99 for as long as you can with an ungodly amount as the reserve and see how high it gets.

Cost you very little to see how high it gets, & if you put the right amount as the reserve you either win or win. ;D