So, what did everybody think, now that season one has concluded? I personally LOVED this show. Being that I am going into Law Enforcement and more particularly the Marshals or another Government agency in the future, I found the show very appealing.

I loved how the entire season came full circle right back to the opening pilot. Timothy Olyphant plays the role absolutely perfect and Walton Goggins adds his great acting to the fold. I have got to say though...Raylan's X-Wife is SMOKING. Her real name is Natalie Zea. We need to get her into the next UF hottest babe contest!

Overall I think this is one of the best new series out there, if not the best. Season 2 won't start until early 2011, so it gives everyone a chance to check it out if you haven't. You won't regret it.

I only caught a few episodes of this series, and really wish I saw more.

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of the FX series are seriously amazing! Rescue me, Sons of Anarchy, Archer was funny as HELL!, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and now Justified. I love the consistency FX has in its series.

I only caught a few episodes of this series, and really wish I saw more.

One thing I've noticed is that a lot of the FX series are seriously amazing! Rescue me, Sons of Anarchy, Archer was funny as HELL!, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and now Justified. I love the consistency FX has in its series.

Yeah, FX has really risen to the top in terms of their series. They bring a lot of great, well written shows to their viewers.

IRISH BULL ]

I liked it, a lot. I just wish it was a little more "gritty" kinda like The Shield was.

On a side note, I didn't know you wanted to be the po-po?! :police:

That's what I've been going to school for lol. I am going to the Academy in the fall and will be ready to be hired locally in this coming March. I have my associate's right now. I'm going to classes working towards my Bachelor's this summer and will take a few classes this fall. I have the Academy Tues/Thurs/Sat (4 hours/4 hours/8 hours) this fall running through March, so I'll squeeze a few day classes in between. The program I'm taking gives me 20 college credits, in addition to 360 out of 400 of my academy hours. Thankfully I won't lose much progress working towards my Bachelor's and ultimately Master's during this program thanks to the 20 credits that it entails.

The big picture plan is FBI, Marshals, or Secret Service by the time I'm 27 or at the latest 32. You're forced to retire from Government Agencies at age 57, so pension wise 25-30 years is optimal. I have to get my feet wet with a local agency first and get my Bachelor's before I can apply for those Gov. agencies. To be competitive with the influx of applicants I'm going to need to get my Master's in Criminal Justice and Minor in Computer Tech.