Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Screw the Move, I want this with Socom!!!

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Ha!! a fucking sphere!! i was thinking about how something like that was going to be possible.the issue was always about moving around in a closed space. I guess they found out how to make it possible.

I wonder whats the price for that?

Tool_Minion ]

The price to move your gerbil out of his ball to yours? PRICELESS!

Nice.

$25,000 is current price. It'll become cheaper within the next year but as soon as advancements in headsets gives more lifelike graphics i.e. 1080p or minimum 720i then it will be really cool.

I want that big plastic one with no airholes. :D

Fuck that, if I wanted to get off my ass and move around I would go out into the real world. I just want to sit in my chair and pound beers and eat cheesy poofs.

Although I could see some good drinking challenges with that.

Tool_Minion ]

CZ would be a camper with that dude. You could find him exactly two steps from where his spawn is, sitting down.

Tool could you imagine Lash with this?! LOL Lazy Italian would probably bring a chair in with him! LOL

I want that big plastic one with no airholes. :D

Fuck that, if I wanted to get off my ass and move around I would go out into the real world. I just want to sit in my chair and pound beers and eat cheesy poofs.

Although I could see some good drinking challenges with that.

AMEN brother, fuck that too much exercise.

SHANE23 ]
Tool_Minion ]

CZ would be a camper with that dude. You could find him exactly two steps from where his spawn is, sitting down.

Tool could you imagine Lash with this?! LOL Lazy Italian would probably bring a chair in with him! LOL

Please don't tell me CampShane23 is talking? ;) That is cool and a lot of people think that is the future of gaming. There was something similar in the film Gamer if memory serves.