Really?

PhAnToM_PhRaG ]

lol sad day indeed...btw i'm not scorned I choose to leave with the rest of my opK brothers no hard feelings about anything at all.

Honestly.....Look at what I have highlighted in red....

so you were in FW? I am sure you were there when the UF was sold to Shane, ACE, and John.....But you say no hard feelings? then why make a alter-ego and post a video such as you did, which really proves nothing.

I have had my problems here also, I know this, I made my mistakes, as does everyone. But own up to them man, if you have no hard feelings or anything, then why the lies?

You can trust me about this, lies dont get you anywhere around here, and if you do not believe me, ask MikeJaxon, or any of these guys about my past. Trust me, Lying will not get you anywhere here at UF:) Just own up man, it will make people look upon ya a little better:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PhAnToM_PhRaG ]

lol sad day indeed...btw i'm not scorned I choose to leave with the rest of my opK brothers no hard feelings about anything at all.

so you were in FW? I am sure you were there when the UF was sold to Shane, ACE, and John.....But you say no hard feelings? then why make a alter-ego and post a video such as you did, which really proves nothing.

I have had my problems here also, I know this, I made my mistakes, as does everyone. But own up to them man, if you have no hard feelings or anything, then why the lies?

You can trust me about this, lies dont get you anywhere around here, and if you do not believe me, ask MikeJaxon, or any of these guys about my past. Trust me, Lying will not get you anywhere here at UF:) Just own up man, it will make people look upon ya a little better:)

lol huh? you don't really make any sense at all marine. Nice try though. Not only was I in FW but I lead FW and choose to leave it cause I didn't like mixing business with pleasure. Also this video proves everything if you guys want to sweep this under the rug it's fine doesn't bother me but relize that it taints what UF stands for this is no quickmatch it's in a ranked "asia" server I think it was with only them guys in it. Yup looks like it doesn't mean anything huh "problem swept under the rug" I'll let you guys deal with it. It's not my problem anymore it's the rank ups problems.

PhAnToM_PhRaG ]
PhAnToM_PhRaG ]

lol huh? you don't really make any sense at all marine. Nice try though. Not only was I in FW but I lead FW and choose to leave it cause I didn't like mixing business with pleasure. Also this video proves everything if you guys want to sweep this under the rug it's fine doesn't bother me but relize that it taints what UF stands for this is no quickmatch it's in a ranked "asia" server I think it was with only them guys in it. Yup looks like it doesn't mean anything huh "problem swept under the rug" I'll let you guys deal with it. It's not my problem anymore it's the rank ups problems.

Ok then let me be a little clearer..

You were in FW- Honestly I could give a damn if you were a leader, the best player on the team, or the towel boy

You left FW for so called reasons, yet you come here and post a 38 second video to prove someone on FW was ranking up. But instead of doing it as your normal name, you post it as a alter-ego? yeah that makes perfect sense.

Sounds like you have some sort of beef, to hide yourself...I though UF was built on Honesty and Integrity. Were you worried that much on this so called call-out?

Your video proves nothing, when I was with Sinners and Saints we would due a quick match, and by the 3rd round would have 10 guys on our side and 3-4 on the other...Like your video...

Nice try though..

I didnt say to sweep anything under the rug. I disagree with ranking up, and I do not think UF should condone any form of it, and people that are caught ranking up, regardless of the game, should suffer consequences for it(which has been done before, with CDBS and INF clan). If you honestly think this was ranking up, then man up about it, quit being a puss..

• Directors

Well. Since I'm not home to look at this video, there isn't much I can do atm. However, I will surely deal with my gunners if they did break an FW/UF honor rule. I don't think anyone knows better than phantom that I crack down on stuff like this. Actually, that's why phantom and his buddies left FW to go back to being oPk, because I booted or suspened a bunch of them for dishonor and subordination. Then when they tried a mutiny that failed, they left. It was childish, riddled with lies and FW is a whole lot better without them. SO- with that said, Yes, this was an attempted attack on FW and by proxy, UF by a leader of oPk under rouse- specificly since the vid is being reported to include an FW member who made it particularly hard on these oPk guys as they left FW. Its hugely dishonorable and should be quite embarrassing for the oPk clan for pulling a stunt like this, let alone being caught. I find it ever more spiteful in nature since this is several months after the split when people should be well over the emotions of the event. This is the behavior we don't allow here at UF so I would not recommend applying for HellWeek any time soon. On a seperate note to the UF community: Ace and I will investigate this accusation regardless and will inform you of the findings.

I mean really john I haven't talked any shit about FW at all I enjoyed my time there. The reason I posted under an alternate name was for this very reason so it didn't look like I was just trying to get back at you guys. If it had contained names of any other clans I would have went about it a different way but I knew by posting this under my phantom name it would be viewed the way it is now.

I'm sure you have been waiting to find a reason to turn us down from here. We played here for along time under opK and enjoyed our time at UF while always upholding the values that make it a fun site to play at. I have contacted various members of your staff asking if we even needed to go back through hell week since really we have already completed it once with the same exact members and leadership nothing has changed. I have not gotten any answers yet.

The FW mutiny as you call it lol too funny. opK and dsy merged to form FW. You should know as well as anybody it was a fight in the beginning since the leadership of neither clan really got along but we made it work since we had big dreams of what we could become. It got so bad as one point we had no leadership what so ever and no one cared what was going on that's when the opK guys took over and built the clan back to where it should have been in the first place. We spent 100s of hours recruiting and basically wasting our time since we just had leader titles but wasn't viewed as them by the dsy side of the clan. Just like the opK side never trusted the dsy side. There had always been that split in FW and we were always going to have it. Sure your a hard ass John but that's what your job is here at UF. Good cop bad cop stuff. I was the guy that actually posted up that we had suspended them guys I had told DJ we may need to think about kicking them out so that's not why we left brother we all felt what that member had did was shady but we didn't know the whole story at the time all we knew was the one side of it and we reacted to it without knowing everything. Yeah it was poor leadership on all of us but hindsite is 20/20 and that really just made the split between the clans unfixable at that point. With all of the guys I had gamed with for so many years leaving I had to go with them. It's not because I hated FW so much it was just a loyalty thing.

So we split right back down the middle all the opK guys left and the dsy guys and the recruits over the last year stayed in FW. We didn't try to recruit anyone out of FW to leave with us we just reversed the merger. If we wanted to we could have taken almost everyone out of FW with the exception of the loyal dsy guys, but we didn't want to go that route since we wanted to continue playing here at UF as well as other gaming sites.

That's what caused a major rift in FW in the first place we couldn't compete anywhere else but here and UF just didn't offer enough wars to keep us busy. Like alot of clans here at UF we wanted to compete in other sites so that we could war 24/7 and sharpen out skills. While other clans in UF were warring we was having to sit around for a couple months in between UF wars twiddling our thumbs in pubs.

When stone cold wars came back and sent us a invite to their tourney we accepted it since her sister had died of cancer and she had the same type of cancer that had just went into remission. So she wanted to have a tournament to remember her sister as well as celebrate hers going into remission. We all competed there back in KO it was the right thing to do but then we were told to pull out since it was a "conflict of interest to Urgent Fury" lol I mean for real they don't have tac-maps or anything else that UF has they were doing a small map tournament for a great cause. Every member of FW was upset about that and that's what started the rift that wasn't going to get fixed.

So you can slander our name as much as you want John but this is the for real reasons why we left FW. It wasn't a mutiny or anything else it was just a failed merger between 2 clans. We wanted to game for fun and you guys wanted to game for business bottom line and it just didn't work. I hadn't posted this up since I felt it was nobodies business but FW and opK's. I felt as if we had split on as good of terms as a split could happen on and were going to be welcomed back into UF as opK. The reason we haven't applied for hell week yet is because we were waiting on the answer if we even needed to go back through it and it's been a few months like you said and we are still waiting.

So I am sorry if you felt I was being dishonest in posting the info under a alternate name but I didn't want this to become a opK/FW thing I wanted it to just be a UF thing and weeding out the bad eggs to preserve the integrity of the site. Next time I will just turn the information over to someone in another clan to post and save the headache.

Also Thanks for understanding why I did it this way hippie.

John ]

Yes, this was an attempted attack on FW and by proxy, UF ...

How can this be an attempted attack on UF by proxy? You guys don't even use your gaming names so as to keep FW and UF separate. To now say that because FW was called out, that UF was attacked is just plain wrong.

What is going on around here?

John ]

This is the behavior we don't allow here at UF so I would not recommend applying for HellWeek any time soon.

What, specifically, is the behavior not allowed? Calling out a clan under a false name so as not to be accused of "sour grapes"? Where is the objectivity by the owners of UF? How is UF affected by this? This is a FW issue, not a UF issue, regardless of how this was brought to light.

So the manner in how this was brought to light is so horrible that they are not allowed to apply to hellweek? If that's the case then there are many instances where you need to go back and boot, ban, kick out clans and players..

Again, I ask, what is going on around here?

I disagree with ranking up, and I do not think UF should condone any form of it, and people that are caught ranking up, regardless of the game, should suffer consequences for it(which has been done before, with CDBS and INF clan).

For the record, INF clan was suspended for submitting a new roster that still contained the suspended players. Had they not done that and tried to pull the wool over UF's eyes, INF would be competing minus a few members that were suspended. ;)

I suppose I will be the first FW to respond. I will not get into the whole opk/dsy issue, that is over and really doesn't need to be spread across the UF forums. Phantom, to sit here and act like you are some kind of good samaritan and that you are just trying to make the UF community a better place is a freakin joke. This video proves nothing, as a matter of fact the 2 FW members shown in the video were not even greened up. I know that doesnt mean they werent in the room but I'm just sayin that the video doesnt really prove anything. Ive been in plenty of rooms, both quick matches and public ranked rooms where the other side leaves in the middle of the match. Dont be mistaken, I will look into this and if they were so called "ranking up", it will be dealt with. At the same time, FW has always played in public rooms, quick matches, and UF wars with the utmost class and respect for the people we were gaming against. Oh except for the complaints that we were getting from some othyer UF clans about shady gameplay which ironically involved complaints about 1 person in particular, "JC". Who happens to be the opk member that we kicked out and you all subsequently followed.

Anyway, no need to get into a spitting match. FW will investigate the matter and it will be dealt with. And honestly, the UF community would handle an issue like this, fix it, and move on. To say that this would be a reason that your clan would "choose not to participate" in a community like UF, then in my opinion you dont belong here in the first place. You and your clan members have been a part of UF in the past and you know that even if this was a true accusation it would be handled immediatly and in no way is a reflection of the UF community as a whole. It is very apparent that this is nothing but a pitiful attempt to discredit a clan that you had a bad split with pretty recently. If it was really just about the UF community as a whole you would not have pulled this underhanded way of bringing it to peoples attention. If you really think that this is the way to go about things then you may not belong here in the first place but that is not a decision that I am a part of.

In conclusion, I will look into this accusation and if an FW member is ranking up then we will handle it immediatly. But this in no way proves anything and is in no way a barometer of the integrity of FW as a clan. If I saw this video it would not even matter to me, the socom rank of a person gives them no advantage in the game and doesnt change how a person plays the game or how they act in a war. Lets stop being petty and move on.

I could post at least 5 more videos of guys in the asia server in a room with socom king on one side alone and high ranks on the other. I guess your right smoka it doesn't prove anything maybe dubbz and cutter (which was recruited a couple months ago into FW when I was there and had a very low rank was in the 20s I believe) were looking for a game and stumbled into the asia server that had 17 people in it and joined the game that had one full side and a no rank on the other cause I know that's how socom always puts you into the room on the side with the most numbers...it doesn't try to even up the teams at all. I always to go the asia servers with no body in them when i'm looking for a game guess I thought this was rank ups or something. Give me a break smoka you know what this is.

I don't know why I'm sticking my head in here...this topic is getting a little crazy....though I always like to see discussions being conducted with everyone reading from the same book, and I don't think that's happening here...

Hippie, you know I like ya, girl, and I see and agree with many of your points. However:

John ]

How can this be an attempted attack on UF by proxy? You guys don't even use your gaming names so as to keep FW and UF separate. To now say that because FW was called out, that UF was attacked is just plain wrong.

This was an attack, by proxy, as John had stated because Phrag began this entire thread with:

Here is the video of the rank up room and do you guys around here really allow this kind of behavior? If not then great it's the kind of community I want to bring my clan into. If it is then I guess the search continues for a gaming site that doesn't allow this kind of stuff. Sorry my first post is kind of a wtf post but I just need to know so I don't waste anymore time here.

On the flip side, however:

So the manner in how this was brought to light is so horrible that they are not allowed to apply to hellweek? If that's the case then there are many instances where you need to go back and boot, ban, kick out clans and players..

Again, I ask, what is going on around here?

This was brought up in response to John's:

John ]

Its hugely dishonorable and should be quite embarrassing for the oPk clan for pulling a stunt like this, let alone being caught. I find it ever more spiteful in nature since this is several months after the split when people should be well over the emotions of the event. This is the behavior we don't allow here at UF so I would not recommend applying for HellWeek any time soon. On a seperate note to the UF community: Ace and I will investigate this accusation regardless and will inform you of the findings.

Hippie brings up a good point here....because lines are getting grayed.

As I said in this thread...this is a good community, and it's the COMMUNITY that usually does a good job in passing judgment on wrongdoings. Ostracizing is a typical outcome of this, and clans don't usually last too long beyond that here in UF waters.

I would say that banning someone from Hell Week would seem a little extreme in this case and, considering the "past" between FW and OpK, it's definitely an overly-sensitive area. Some type of punishment for the ruse...some type of public flogging for the lie...I can see that. And again...public sway here is always a very strong current.

Without going into specifics, as this reference was held within the Clan Leaders section of the UF forum, but a clan leader came forth with the "apology" of having his players playing under his own name during his absence from the game during UF wars. Though mistakes can happen, what I called out was the utter stupidity of these gunners in "forgetting" to log off of his name before a war...especially since it was said that this was being done without the majority of the clan's gunners knowing it wasn't him to begin with. In short, I didn't buy it. Whether or not UF did is up for debate, but the outcome was a suspension with the promise of play when the suspension ran its course.

THAT to me is a GRIEVOUS error performed by that clan leader...and in an actual tournament, no less...and the clan walked away with a 60 day suspension from any participation.

In this situation...some dude lied.

Not in a tourney.

Not about a clan.

Some dude lied about his name when he posted. That's about it.

Though I've already gone on record in this thread saying that was just childish and stupid, not to mention unproductive to the topic of ranking up, it had nothing to do with game play here, had nothing to do with a tournament and had nothing to do with how it affected the play of another clan here in UF.

The FW gunners might have been ranking up...or they might not have been...who knows.

FW will determine that and figure it out on their own.

But the dude lied about his name on a forum...so I do not understand how a clan should be banned from Hell Week participation. I can see it if players in that video had the [OpK] tag on, and the community here in UF might find this shady right off the bat from meeting a new clan going into Hell Week...but that's not the tag in the video.

Yet, some clan within the community, in actual UF wars, were found ringing...and they just get a 60-day suspension from tourneys.

So I agree with Hippie that the charge may not necessarily fit the crime here.

However...players from FW will intimately know OpK players better than the rest of us, and the UF admins may be passing this judgment over this clan due to additional facts we may not know about.

But if there is a complete barring of a clan from Hell Week, I think the community should know the entirety of these facts, because if it's being based off of, again, "some dude lying..." then it may not necessarily fit the crime.

I just think given the nature of the relationship between these two clans, and their association, however distant, with the admins of UF...this is just a muddy situation altogether.

And as for Phrag continuing to post up videos.....dude, stop. We know what the hell rank up rooms look like. It's getting annoying.

Well said Tow,

Please be advised that the outcome of this entire thread will be thoroughly thought over to avoid any mistakes in judgment. All sides will be taken into consideration and a judgment will be made.

While the directors will have the final say, Emotions can make passing judgment harder and can sometimes be hard to separate personal from business. This is why we have a STAFF to help access the situation.

Your patience is appreciated in this matter. Unless you have more Relevant information to the matter, we can carry on until we have ample time to completely understand all sides.

Undertow ]

I don't know why I'm sticking my head in here...this topic is getting a little crazy....though I always like to see discussions being conducted with everyone reading from the same book, and I don't think that's happening here...

Hippie, you know I like ya, girl, and I see and agree with many of your points. However:

John ]

This was an attack, by proxy, as John had stated because Phrag began this entire thread with:

Here is the video of the rank up room and do you guys around here really allow this kind of behavior? If not then great it's the kind of community I want to bring my clan into. If it is then I guess the search continues for a gaming site that doesn't allow this kind of stuff. Sorry my first post is kind of a wtf post but I just need to know so I don't waste anymore time here.

I feel ya. And I do not agree with how phrag presented it but considering the circumstances of UF owners being in the clan that is being called out, I can understand why somone would bring this to light under a false cover story. They way it was stated by John seems to connect FW and UF, in my opinion, when such great measures have been taken previously to keep the two separate. Had it been another clan, I don't think we would have heard "Yes, this was an attempted attack on [insert tag] and by proxy, UF ...."

I guess you stated it better than I did. I see this as the waters getting muddy.

Anyways, I'm really trying to stay out of this too, but it's just gotten plain wonky in here and I don't like wonky. :)

OK phrag, even if it was a rank up room, my point is that for you tom come in here acting like you are doing this in the interest of the UF community is a joke, thats all. If you were looking at these videos and saw a or [sS] or [RVN] name on one of these videos would you really have posted up here leeting everyone know how concerned you are about the UF community? please. I mean really, what concerns you so much about it? Does it give them an advantage in the game? Does it give them some kind of special weapon they can use? No. It changes the little number next to their name, thats it. I personally dont really care what my or anyone elses confrontation rank is, it means nothing. Is it helping them win a war? Are they being disrespectful to you in any way? Are they dancing on bodies and talking sh*t? I mean come on, really? For you to come in here and act like this video you found of someone increasing a meaningless number next to their name and acting like it is some kind of reflection on the UF community is a joke.

HOWEVER - I am not saying that it shouldn't be looked at and I would be happy to address the issue w/ the 2 players in question. My basic point is that it is obviosly nothing more than a spite issue when you go through all the trouble of posting all these videos of rank up rooms to prove a point about a stat that really means nothing. Your clan leader was booted out of FW for among other things telloing everyone in the clan that because he was suspended from the clan and all UF wars that he would just log in under his girlfriends name and continue to war. Lets not turn this into a spitting contest, I will look into the issue at hand and we will move on from it and continue to war and have fun in the same honest way we always have and I suggest you do the same.

• Directors

On behalf of UF, yes you do have to go through hellweek just like Every other Clan that has Split and reformed...

When a clan splits and or merges with another clan they are no longer a clan in UF eyes. So when the merger does not work out and the clan reforms, then yes they are required to go through hell week again.

Everyone will get their fair shake to join UF and the Eval team will decide who gets to join or not.

While I was one of the first to post in this thread that ranking up gives you no advantage in this game and I still stand by that statement. I always have to ask the question about people who do this sort of thing what else would they be willing to do. Would they build a lag switch? Would they alter the game code some way if they could? Shady behavior always puts the rest of you in question in my mind. :police:

• Directors
John ]

This is the behavior we don't allow here at UF so I would not recommend applying for HellWeek any time soon.

I'll clarify this for you Hippie. When I say 'not recommend,' it means that the nature of how this was posted Will reflect on how the Staff will view the oPk application if they were to apply for Hell Week. I certainly did not say DONT apply, I simply think it would be a very bad idea any time soon.

smoka124 ]

you were looking at these videos and saw a or [sS] or [RVN] name on one of these videos would you really have posted up here leeting everyone know how concerned you are about the UF community? please. I mean really, what concerns you so much about it?

Yes.

Your leaders positions here!

Yes I would have smoka no matter the clan tag. As a member of this community it is our duty to bring shady gameplay by a member of UF into the spotlight in order to uphold the integrity of the site. Would I have gone about it a different way if it involved another clan Yes. I didn't want it to turn into the FW/opK issue that I knew was coming. I can't believe anyone would look down upon me for trying to keep drama out of the community.

John ]
John ]

I'll clarify this for you Hippie. When I say 'not recommend,' it means that the nature of how this was posted Will reflect on how the Staff will view the oPk application if they were to apply for Hell Week. I certainly did not say DONT apply, I simply think it would be a very bad idea any time soon.

No matter what twists are put on the words it says the same thing.

Also I will let this go and let the powers at be decide the fate of the rank ups in a fair manner in accordance with Urgent Fury regulation.