Really?

WOW phantom honor and your name really are not a match ....you and some of your boyz waited around FW to steal players and lie to people about how things were going on with in are clan..... NO words you could type or say could ever mean anything in my eyes ....DUB is a person you had a problem anyway... you wanted him gone from FW..that's a true statement.....how do we know you did set this up yourself....I'm sorry that the guys you fooled into leaving with so called backup plan.... don't play socom anymore but really get a life....I'm sorry to bring all this up but I'm not going to let U try and give my clan a bad name..NO one has said one thing about U and what did till now..in public...NO ONE TILL NOW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW phantom honor and your name really are not a match ....you and some of your boyz waited around FW to steal players and lie to people about how things were going on with in are clan..... NO words you could type or say could ever mean anything in my eyes ....DUB is a person you had a problem anyway... you wanted him gone from FW..that's a true statement.....how do we know you did set this up yourself....I'm sorry that the guys you fooled into leaving with so called backup plan.... don't play socom anymore but really get a life....I'm sorry to bring all this up but I'm not going to let U try and give my clan a bad name..NO one has said one thing about U and what did till now..in public...NO ONE TILL NOW

lol what the hell are you talking about leftwing dsy had the problems with dubbz in the first place hell you guys kicked him out of the clan before we merged and I helped to bring him back in because he had some decent gun skills. Also I fooled on one into a backup plan. Hell you were around so much for the longest you didn't even know about the merger you were pissed because your clan changed names and you were a senior member lol. We have all of our old opK members back and we play together every night so i'm not sure where you get your info but it's wrong. Go have another beer and rethink your story.

Do you even know how FW was formed Left?

wow U can't help yourself... not a word you just said was true, dubz left on his own first off ,his rating when he came back was around the high 40's .....I wasn't happy with the name WE picked... but i was for a new name..so we were partly right there ....I got JC and DJ into a private room to talk about the merger ... I pushed DJ about this and I wished had not......I pushed to get dubz back in the clan...so knowing I'm a recovering alcoholic you go there... WOW you showing your TRUE COLORS

Crusty_Demons ]

While I was one of the first to post in this thread that ranking up gives you no advantage in this game and I still stand by that statement. I always have to ask the question about people who do this sort of thing what else would they be willing to do. Would they build a lag switch? Would they alter the game code some way if they could? Shady behavior always puts the rest of you in question in my mind. :police:

Without getting overly involved as this is a situation that mostly only concerns FW and opK, I'll comment on the rank up portion of this topic, which is the real issue. I completely agree Crusty. Ranking up on Socom to my knowledge gave you no real advantage except a somewhat different symbol than everyone else. Ranking up on MW2 is totally different as there are advantages gained by each tier of the rank system you move up. We're talking about strictly Confrontation though.

If someone were to rankup on Confrontation, would it have an impact on a UF war played involving that member? No. Would that open the door to MANY questions about the integrity of said player and his clan. Absolutely yes. I remember during the application process to UF3, The Teamplayers were denied FLAT OUT, because they had several members in their clan in the top 100 of the Socom 3 leaderboard. Did they gain an advantage on anyone else? No. Did it look shady to everyone in the community and then beg the question what ELSE would these guys be willing to do, since they did not earn their rank legitimately? Hell yes. The Teamplayers have since cut ties with that sort of practice, to my knowledge, and are a well respected clan.

My point here is, like Crusty, the integrity of the player(s) involved is severely called into question. Where do they draw the line between ranking up to get "cool" symbols and utilizing flaws in the game during gameplay (ala cord-pulling, going in areas the game did not intend, etc)? Ranking up has always been a sort of gray area at UF until the Modern Warfare games. My stance on it has always been firmly against it on ANY game. If you can't earn it legitimately, then what's the point of playing? It casts a huge shadow over anyone who partakes in it and subsequently their clan as well.

Let's forget about WHO the video was posted by and WHY it was brought here. Phantom has had his fair share of public ostracizing here at UF, but let's ignore his blatant disguise and ill intended post directed at UF, and look at the facts since they are now on the table. The facts are that two FW players appear to be in a designated "rank up room." The room does not appear to be one of those rooms where Socom Servers suck and everyone got booted or left. That is evident by the other videos containing the same lopsided teams in different maps.

This would now, in my opinion, be a matter for the staff to decide on. FW as a clan is not guilty of anything, I want to make that clear. We should all let this thread simmer down and let the Staff and Admins discuss, as I am sure they are already doing. We all have great trust and faith in the Staff and Admins here at UF to do the right thing for the community, whatever that calls for.

Disclaimer: I used the Teamplayers as an example. I do not intend for my post to reflect negatively on the image of them or FW, but simply used them as an example to illustrate a point.

lol I will say i'm sorry for the beer statement I had no idea you were a recovering alcoholic since every night we played you were wasted and we could barely understand you. Don't come here with your lies and try to slander my name bro it doesn't work that way. Nothing I have stated here is a lie it's all 100% fact. I won't go any farther into FW's past it probably wouldn't be good for either of us.

• Directors

Ok this has gone to far, people are begining to break the rules set forth by Urgent Fury...

So with that being said... an issue has been brought forward and has been addressed that involved Urgent Fury.

Evals are given and approval to join the community is decided by the Eval team. Several factors do attribute to if a team is allowed into the Urgent Fury community.

A question of intregrity of Clan members have been brought up publically... this is an inner clan issue and as many times this will be delt with by the clan leadership.

We as Urgent Fury do not turn a blind eye to inner clan issues, but we do not actively police each and every member of every clan.

Circumstances set asided of which clan is involved... Clans are encouraged to manage their clans with no intervention from Urgent Fury's Staff and Directors.

I know if I was the leader of a clan then I would not want someone telling me how to run my clan.

So with out further delay, I have closed this thread.