A surprising number of my gunners are Twilight fans. I mean, there is actually like 5 of them....I find that very odd.

I've SEEN the first one with my 14 yr old daughter on Bluray. I hated it.

I refuse to watch the second one, and I also refuse to watch The View, Oprah, and Young & the Restless. These simply aren't MAN shows.

Now my biggest problem isn't with the fact it's a chick flick...its cause the vamps sparkle. There is nothing gayer on the entire planet, and it officially RUINS the Vampire image we all have grown up accepting. It makes me sick, and I want it to stop.

What side of the line do you tout?

I hate the movies but I gotta say my wife is a rabid fan. She has read all the books she went to the midnight release for new moon and has had tickets for a while for the midnight release of the new one coming out. It's a romance thing and chicks dig it. I get it I just don't participate. That's not to say that I don't take one for the team once in a while and watch a chick flick with her once in a while. I think this is what guy twilight fans are probably like.

This is by far my favorite... :laugh:

Twilight Fan **New Moon Trailer**

The only reason girls like this stupid crap is that there is "love" and "hot" guys in it. A lot of these fangirls for twilight wouldn't know a good storyline or movie if it hit them in their drooling face. Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle and werewolves aren't supposed to be homosexual drama queens. It is very weird for a guy to like the Twilight series, lol.

Sure, this girl is in it:

ashley-greene-maxim-3.jpg

but they make her look like this:

300.ad.Greene.082609.jpg

I've seen all of them (and will see the next ones) because the girlfriend wants to, but I for one can't wait till all the Twilight hype is over. Those people can't act for sh-.

Yes, I can not wait tell next Thursday for this. Not going opening night cause of work the next day. But I will be there the following. The books are good reads to me. If you can get past the "love triangle" its really a good books.

For the record I am Team Jacob. Just like I told the brothers at VR If you read the whole thing you would feel bad for Jacob. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...

I like Vampires to be dirty scary freaky blood suckers that eats, shits and ripps off whatever they want..but burst to flames if the sun hits them. The kind that will fuck you up nomatter what, and you have to either rip their heads or stab their heart to fucking kill them!

I like wherewolves that become savage beast that loose control and just run around tearing shit up and feeding on whatever stands in front of them.

sparkling vampires and sissy drama queens wherelwolves are NOT cool!

Oh and BTW... Men that are fans!! like the guy on top of my post with the gayest sig i've ever seen..cant get anymore HOmo!! i mean you are sporting a sig of a half naked sissy wherewolve!! WTF???

*shaking my head at the sig* lol

It's a chick flick. End of story. I understand some people "have" to watch it because the girlfriend, the wife, the mistress or whatever you're rolling with these days wants to watch it, but to actually sit there and enjoy the movie... that's a big no no lol. Will she get mad at you for not watching the movie with her? sure she will. Will your relationship crumble? no. No excuse for any guy to watch any of these movies lol.