PRS Soapbar II Se Guitar!

I have an used PRS Soapbar II guitar! This guitar are now discontinued!

The guitar is in great shape! It may have really few dents, not really noticeable, some hairlike scratches that only stand out with the flash of the camera!. It does have one chipped at the head but it's very small. A bit of rust in some screws here and there. The only noticeable thing it has is that the bridge it has some rust but that can be easily fixed with some WD40, some say submerge in vinegar/ or just a bit of polishing!

The sound! Badass! You can go look for any reviews about this guitar and you'll always hear how great the soapbar pickups sound! See i bought this guitar back a few years and i tested freaking Gibson guitars and fell in love with this one cause of the looks and the sound.

It comes with the PRS Se Gig bag, which is one of the best i've ever had!

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/guitars/electric/6-string-solid-body/se-soapbar-ii-maple-19665/news

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/PRS-SE-Soapbar-II-Electric-Guitar?sku=519938

Miamor-1.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

Make me an offer!

Tool_Minion ]
Hellraiser ]

what ? nobody here has any other hobby than socom.. Guitars makes panties drop 8)

I didn't know men wore panties.....huh. ;)

IDk anyone. but im sure that if they do, they will drop too! It's a win win no matter what your sex preference is! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search