PSN Plus who got it? or waste of money? and last nights update

After last nights update the PSN Plus has appeared in the PSN. Are they seriously going to try and get us to pay for demos? Like I saw infamous 2 in there. I might be a little more tempted if they throw in the Movies. Let me watch the Movies for no extra charge. As it is on the Movies I have started using Netflix and also my Cable company is offering a service now. It made the PSN movies over priced. Although I think the customer for the movies is not a guy like me. It more like some kid with a PSN prepaid card and or no sense.

The update though did make the internet run a lot smoother. It's now blink blink. Before websites would have problems loading sometimes.

I think I'm gonna give a try, even the $50 try. I have a PSP, which I use quite a bit. So with that being said, it might be worth it to me.

Here is the break down of what you get this month. "Technically" an $88 value.

inFamous game trial (60-minute trial)

WipEout HD (Full Game) FREE [normally $19.99]

Rally Cross (PSOne Classic) FREE [normally $5.99]

Age of Zombies (minis) FREE [normally $4.99]

Warhark Fallen Star (Add-On) FREE [normally $1.99]

Collision Theme FREE

Fat Princess: Fat Roles DLC $3.99 [normally $4.99]

Fat Princess Pink and Blue Princess Avatars FREE

Gauntlet II $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Mortal Kombat II $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Rampage $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Rampart $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Cuboid $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Cuboid Booster Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Cuboid Bundle Pack FREE [normally $4.99]

Cuboid Level Editor FREE [normally $3.99]

Hamsterball $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Interpol $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Magic Orbz $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Magic Orbz Witches Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Magic Orbz Jungle Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Magic Orbz Winter Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Mahjong Tales Ancient Wisdom Booster Pack FREE [normally $4.99]

Smash Cars $11.99 [normally $14.99]

Smash Cards Virus Run FREE [normally $2.99]

Wakeboarding HD $11.99 [normally $14.99]

IRISH BULL ]

I think I'm gonna give a try, even the $50 try. I have a PSP, which I use quite a bit. So with that being said, it might be worth it to me.

Here is the break down of what you get this month. "Technically" an $88 value.

inFamous game trial (60-minute trial)

WipEout HD (Full Game) FREE [normally $19.99]

Rally Cross (PSOne Classic) FREE [normally $5.99]

Age of Zombies (minis) FREE [normally $4.99]

Warhark Fallen Star (Add-On) FREE [normally $1.99]

Collision Theme FREE

Fat Princess: Fat Roles DLC $3.99 [normally $4.99]

Fat Princess Pink and Blue Princess Avatars FREE

Gauntlet II $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Mortal Kombat II $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Rampage $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Rampart $2.50 [normally $4.99]

Cuboid $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Cuboid Booster Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Cuboid Bundle Pack FREE [normally $4.99]

Cuboid Level Editor FREE [normally $3.99]

Hamsterball $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Interpol $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Magic Orbz $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Magic Orbz Witches Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Magic Orbz Jungle Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Magic Orbz Winter Pack FREE [normally $2.99]

Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom $7.99 [normally $9.99]

Mahjong Tales Ancient Wisdom Booster Pack FREE [normally $4.99]

Smash Cars $11.99 [normally $14.99]

Smash Cards Virus Run FREE [normally $2.99]

Wakeboarding HD $11.99 [normally $14.99]

YOu forgot to mention Little Big Planet 1, the full game free!

Sal0713 ]

I hate to break it to you guys that think they will get a LBP copy for free if you get the 1 year thing but you are wrong thats for EU only. The list that was post it here was EU list. If you compare that list with the the psn store you will see that you are only getting prolly half of those things this month.

Then im going to sue UF!! 8)

Sal0713 ]

I hate to break it to you guys that think they will get a LBP copy for free if you get the 1 year thing but you are wrong thats for EU only. The list that was post it here was EU list. If you compare that list with the the psn store you will see that you are only getting prolly half of those things this month.

Exactly. This month. I think its a great deal. Its about $3.30 a month when you break it down. AND like I said, its kinda a lot for only one month. You still have 14 months of content to look forward to. (If you get the year that is.)

I agree with this article:

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/7352.html

IRISH BULL ]
Sal0713 ]

Exactly. This month. I think its a great deal. Its about $3.30 a month when you break it down. AND like I said, its kinda a lot for only one month. You still have 14 months of content to look forward to. (If you get the year that is.)

I agree with this article:

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/7352.html

I agree it is a great deal, but i was just saying that some of the things uf listed for this month was for EU. I still think Ps plus is a great idea. This is a good step forward for ps3, $50 for a ton of shit free. Getting qore for free, psn games, avatars, and so on. Im down with the idea ill be getting my ps plus for my b-day in 2 weeks.

Sal0713 ]

I agree it is a great deal, but i was just saying that some of the things uf listed for this month was for EU. I still think Ps plus is a great idea. This is a good step forward for ps3, $50 for a ton of shit free. Getting qore for free, psn games, avatars, and so on. Im down with the idea ill be getting my ps plus for my b-day in 2 weeks.

I'm not doubting you, but where does it say that Qore is free?

You guys understand that the small fees is where they get you. You pay the $50 but pretty soon your up to $200 after all the crap you bought throughout the year. The ones that are pro for it are the ones who gave them $50 bucks. I'm using my $50 for Socom 4.

Under that logic, that means that Netflix, XBOX Live, Sirius, etc, etc, are all a rip off's. Its a service. And for essentially $3.30 a month, its a pretty good one. I haven't purchased it yet either, but I am pro for it. I think its a good service for a decent price.

IRISH BULL ]
Sal0713 ]

I'm not doubting you, but where does it say that Qore is free?

Kotaku has a list of everything you get with Plus and Qore is listed.

http://kotaku.com/5575419/what-do-you-get-with-playstation-plus?skyline=true&s=i

You have all those services?

LOL I'm just messing around it's probably a good deal to some. I just hate adding another bill to my entertainment costs. It's over $200 a month for internet, cable, and phone. Bills suck!

I have sirius, and I had Netflix. I would have kept it if the instant movie selection didn't suck.

But for essentially $3.50 a month, you can't go wrong. Plus, I used my Speedy Gas rewards and got a $20 network card.

one thing about this plus is that it is like any other commercial,sale, special, coupons.. etc.. you see that you are getting your moneys worth, that you are saving money.. that's not true.. you are spending money.

How many of you buy any game from the PS store? How many of you buy premium themes and avatars?, how many of you are subscribed in Qore? I havent bought a single PSN game since FFVII, so I aint saving any money, cause i wasn't planning on spending it in the first place.

See by telling us how much you save etc...it tricks people to pay 50 bucks for things they dont need or aren't going to use.

Netflix? Hell yeah that's good, cause i used to spend a lot of money renting movies.

Sirius!! fuck yeah.. i hate switching trough radio stations looking for something i like!

PSN plus. if you never play PS1 or PSN games in the first place. why would you get it? you are wasting money instead of saving or getting great deals. YOu get a great deal when you want something and you get lucky, not when you get lucky and then want something.

You think they are giving away? Not really.. How many of you spent 50 bucks on PSN games, themes,avatars etc.. last year? I didnt! half the people that has PSN Plus right now didnt.. so who already won tons of cash? yep! they dont care to give free stuff away, cause without plus it wasnt going to sell anyways.

BTW.. i have Plus, but not cause of the great deals, i didnt save a lot of money, i spent it!.. to me it's more like a friggin buffet. I pay 50 bucks and then i dont have to pay for anything else till another year! Getting some games every now and then that i can play and take my head away from Socom, plus a few other things. I Like! 8)