PSN Plus who got it? or waste of money? and last nights update

Its a great deal if you have a PSP and use it on a regular basis.

Questions:

I seen the free unlock for Wipeout but how do I DL'd the full game? And if Qore is also included, how does that work? I've never been a subscriber. And where the hell is the dynamic theme?!! You would have thought for the first month there would have been at least one.

Like HELLRAISER says, 'It's a service'. I don't think I'll be getting it because I will never save any money because I rarely get anything except a good game once I know that it's worth buying. This is also where they get us, because we most likely were never going to use alot of what we'll be saving on ~ so they immediately 'suck us in' towards paying for something we would normally never be that interested in or plan to buy (like sales items, which ALWAYS say 'ONLY for Just $9.99'...as-if that isn't anything and etc).

And BETA's? There's always a provision for that, without needing to have the PLUS! So yea, I'm out of it, but if you find me having it at a later time, it would be because I see something not obtainable outside of this subscription (like an exclusive BETA, or something) ~ lol!

It's a service, but for someone like myself who will put it to good use it is a GREAT deal. Just like Netflix, Gamefly, Sirius, and ESPN Insider (all of which I subscribe too). I watch a lot of movies, play a lot of games, listen to a lot of music, and love to read about sports. So to me they are all expenses that I would be using anyways, so if I can save money in the process I am all for it.

If I didn't have the money for leisure spending, then obviously I wouldn't subscribe to this stuff, but would buy it on a need it basis. If I'm in the market for a product and if subscribing to a service opposed to a one time purchase is cost efficient, count me in. That's the way I look at it anyway. I bought Plus for the year. I buy a lot of games/avatars from the PS store, so it will save me money in the long run. Also Irish I'm going to borrow your bottom bar. ;)

I agree with what the reviewer on IGN said.

It's a nice content plan for those who used the psn and paid for content anyway. For most everyone else, it's not really relevant. Online play is still free... and until that changes, subscribers really are limited to Sony fans/early adopters and PSN store junkies.

OK, I will be honest, I stopped reading replies after awhile, so this may have already been said:

I DON'T see one thing in the first few months that makes me want to fork over 50 extra bucks. That being said, I have LITTLE doubt that they will draw MOST of us in with a singular add-on that NONE of us will want to go without....i.e. a beastly gun for Socom 4, or a flack jacket that helps sponge bullets on Black Ops, etc.

So until they tickle my taint with something I feel necessary to enjoy a particular title (or stay competitive) I won't be sending in my dues.

CritiKiL;812859']Like HELLRAISER says' date=' 'It's a service'. I don't think I'll be getting it because I will never save any money because I rarely get anything except a good game once I know that it's worth buying. This is also where they get us, because we most likely were never going to use alot of what we'll be saving on ~ so [b']they immediately 'suck us in' towards paying for something we would normally never be that interested in or plan to buy[/b] (like sales items, which ALWAYS say 'ONLY for Just $9.99'...as-if that isn't anything and etc).

And BETA's? There's always a provision for that, without needing to have the PLUS! So yea, I'm out of it, but if you find me having it at a later time, it would be because I see something not obtainable outside of this subscription (like an exclusive BETA, or something) ~ lol!

Ok, NOW they want the Plus subscribers to get this:
"(PLAYSTATION®3 SYSTEM THE FIRST AND ONLY CONSOLE TO OFFER HULU PLUSTM IN 2010)...Starting today, a select group of PlayStation®Plus subscribers will gain access to a preview version of Hulu Plus for an additional $9.99 per month. All PlayStation Plus subscribers may download the free Hulu Plus application and, within it, request an invitation to the exclusive preview..."
They're just going to bleed you all, dry! ~ lol

REFERENCE:

http://us.playstation.com/corporate/about/press-release/hulu-plus-preview-on-ps3.html