Sal0713 ]

well it is an a dvdrip but they call it R6 since is not from this region. im guessing it has cam audio or is it all dvd quality?

It is DVD quality. The one out now has english audio with mandrin(I think) subtitles. It is like watchin a regular dvd. Although Kingdon and a few other guys are working on a copy without the subtitles. R6 is just a region code....

Sal0713 ]

well it is an a dvdrip but they call it R6 since is not from this region. im guessing it has cam audio or is it all dvd quality?

It is DVD quality. The one out now has english audio with mandrin(I think) subtitles. It is like watchin a regular dvd. Although Kingdon and a few other guys are working on a copy without the subtitles. R6 is just a region code....

yeah i know about the region code, i usually see the R5 which are from russia those usually have bad audio.

Well my favorite place to visit was recent seized by the US government.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but I've been doing some reading about the takedown of the site you used... as well as 8 others that went down. I'm having trouble determining which factoid I found more interesting.

1) The takedown was handled by ICE (Immigration and Customers Enforcement a.k.a the folks who are on youtube chasing random Hispanics in Los Angeles).

2) The takedown process of the 9 sites took 100 federal agents in 11 different states (plus the Netherlands) hundreds of hours to complete. There are already sites rumored to be popping up in their place.

3) I've read some are arguing this long forgotten thing called "due process" was ignored when the sites were seized in lieu of a take down notice. Although apparently the Patriot Act may have made this sort of thing kosher.

I'm not a member of the "Pirate Party" or anything... but do think it's interesting ICE is now getting its hands dirty in the online world, when thousands people who are not citizens of this country (for better or worse) come across our border every week. I guess I just figured they would have something better to do.... apparently not.