MW2 Resurgence Pack

What is the deal with this? I DL'd the patch this morning, when I log on it says the maps are ready for DLing yet it is nowhere to be found in the PSstore.

Has anyone been able to download this and if so what the hell did you do to get it? Because right now apparently you have to have an advanced degree in astrophysics to get it.

This blows

Hell yeah!

VR took over some pubby rooms last night and played the crap outta the new maps.

Fuel is HUGE. It is the biggest map with the most options for 'clan' game modes. So many nooks and cranny's to hide in, almost every roof is accessible....your dead if your caught out in the open.

Carnival is my favorite. Its a killing field...lol. You can get the high ground, or take cover, but either way you won't go long without running into your opponent.

Trailerpark is different. I only played it 2X, both times it was TDM, so I don't know about it as much. It seemed to be a campers paradise.

The old maps are coo, Strike was fun on capture the flag.

Played awhile last night and...

Fuel - Like Tool said is freaking HUGE, played some TDM and S&D, playing TDM alot of places to hide, Snipers out in the desert near the rocks, lots of fun. Had alot of fun playing S&D on this map. FYI, if you get a Chopper Gunner on this map you can own! ;) My first game playing the Map Pack was a TDM on this map and some guy camped the rocks in the desert and got a nuke.

Trailer Park - Lots of places to hide on this map, played S&D on it and as long as you have a team that works together you can kick ass.

Carnival - Played CTF & TDM on this one and like Tool my favorite of the new maps. Great Snipers spot in the Rocket Ship, but there's only one way in and one way out, so if someone knows your there your dead. Lots of routes throughout the map so there are multiple ways to get to each flag.

Vacant & Strike - It was alot of fun playing these maps again. Played S&D on both and it felt just like it did in COD4. Also played Headquarters on Strike, but when I did my team got spanked because we had like 3 guys that didn't know the map yet.

i like the maps there pretty fun and unique. only got to play all of them once last night and i gotta say fuel is a little too big in my opinion. i pretty much was lost the entire match trying to figure out where the hell i was going and where everyone was at. carnival was fun, except for having to play search on it for the first time. trailer park that was fun to, some dude on my team found a blowup doll on the top of a truck at the spawn. as for strike and vacant, i enjoyed playing both of them again and was surprised that they were actually being played like they were in COD4. havent tried the new game mode yet but probably will later on. altogether i like this map pack alot better than the previous one.

ReBels-InSanIty ]

i like the maps there pretty fun and unique. only got to play all of them once last night and i gotta say fuel is a little too big in my opinion. i pretty much was lost the entire match trying to figure out where the hell i was going and where everyone was at. carnival was fun, except for having to play search on it for the first time. trailer park that was fun to, some dude on my team found a blowup doll on the top of a truck at the spawn. as for strike and vacant, i enjoyed playing both of them again and was surprised that they were actually being played like they were in COD4. havent tried the new game mode yet but probably will later on. altogether i like this map pack alot better than the previous one.

The new modes are TDM or FFA without Killstreaks. Also on Carnival if you go under the drawbridge theirs a big teddy bear behind the bars.

I love the new maps. Strike and Vacant were a lot of fun and feel the same as in CoD4. Carnival is freakin' WICKED. I love that map, though it plays a little weird on Headquarters. Trailer Park is my second favorite. A run and gunners paradise. Even when people camp, there isn't much protecting them (thin sheet metal). I liked it on S&D and Demo a lot. Fuel is pretty cool. It plays best on Demo in my opinion. It feels a lot like Sandstorm from Socom, having to break an enemy defense into the Bravo Warehouse and plant. I have yet to play Domination on any of the new maps, surprisingly. Definitely worth my $15.