Get your vote on!

Never fear.. good news will be here!!! in the form of Urgent Frequency!!! stay tuned tonight for the latest and greatest.. which might have some..... well you will see. Thanks for all of your continued support.. 4 more days to hang on to the top 10 and then its off to round 3 votes!!! which again are only available to registered PSN accounts.. so hopefully UF and others will be enough for me to climb to the top!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost to 1000 votes!!! currently at 991!!! This is crazy.. special thanks to Cmdr. Fury too... that podcast was awesome!!! Special thanks to Sam too for doing the interview.. and what a cool guy he is too.. not stuck up at all and funny as hell!!!

so new video is waiting approval. There is only 2 days left for voting.. and a few hours.. but i am about to be passed by 8th. He has been daily voting other contestants on top of his other voters.. i need a last little push guys to keep the 7th spot.. feel free to get your vote on!!!

Well again, Round 3 is for registered PSN voters only .. according to the rules. So technically a lot of these guys including myself are getting votes from people who will not be eligible in 2 days for voting... but there are plenty of PSN voters out there... so we will see what happens. Especially since i read this today:

Scroll down just a bit.. you will see 8bit mikeys PSN achievement card with all of this trophies

http://www.thegameheroes.com/aboutus.html

Oh wait he doesnt have any? Wait .. what?? Xbox guy winning a sony contest?? I wish him the best of luck though regardless.. he would be a funny person to have on the show after watching some of his interviews..

oh and just for fun:

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=inadub

Edited by inadub