Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Get your vote on!

6raVIty;814087']524...

Getting harder and harder not to click on the "Fxy Mxy" person above you. I hope this ends soon.

She isnt even hot? Why is it getting harder? Im confused... lol i hear ya though .. seems weird 2 weeks worth of vote trading.. wth? regrdless.. you guys are helping tremendously and each day i get a little closer to the top!

Well best of luck to both cops.. however as i mentioned before.. next round of voting is for PSN registered accounts only.. so chances are.. all the COP VOTES coming in from their work will most likely taper out ... i am hoping that this PSN only votes will help me! Regardless.. all your votes are slowly but surely catching them anyways!!! WORD

inadub;814163']Well best of luck to both cops.. however as i mentioned before.. next round of voting is for PSN registered accounts only.. so chances are.. all the COP VOTES coming in from their work will most likely taper out ... i am hoping that this PSN only votes will help me! Regardless.. all your votes are slowly but surely catching them anyways!!! WORD

How does that work? Do we actually have to vote via out PS3's? Or we have to log onto the site via our PSN accounts?

when you registered for the tester site it asks you your psnid but it was not required. I think in later rounds accounts that aren't associated with psnid's won't be allowed to vote.

Edited by GeneralSarcasm