Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Wisdom Teeth

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
o-Iucky-o ]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i get to keep all mine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: from what i understand like 2 days the second day just being a dull ache lol unless you get kicked in the jaw like i did to my brother on accident.

You must have a HUGE mouth to be able to keep yours.

Dude, I had all 4 cut out at the same time and since I was 36 when it was done, much worse than having it done when you are younger. I hurt for a few days and the healing SUCKED! I ended up getting some kind of infection in one. That was one of the worst things I have ever been through. I swear, healing from childbirth was easier!

I guess I was fortunate.

I had all four taken out in one day at the age of 29...I drove myself home, was fine on a few advil and went to work the next day. Didn't puff up at all or anything.

I have heard horror stories, however.

i also get to keep all mines!!

and i dont have a big mouth...it's just that they are perfectly aligned and have just enough space for them to fit without any issues!

so yeah.. im Wise! 8)

Hellraiser ]

i also get to keep all mines!!

and i dont have a big mouth...it's just that they are perfectly aligned and have just enough space for them to fit without any issues!

so yeah.. im Wise! 8)

Wait.... WHAT?!!

Hellraiser;813196']i also get to keep all mines!!

so yeah.. im Wise! 8)

x2 haha....my entire family is like this.