is this place a graveyard???

c zambrano suspended indefinitely from the cubs 2 weeks ago, and lebron james is now property of the miami heat.

not a single thread on either, and i SWEAR we at least have baseball fans here. in fact i believe there is a guy on the forums with a similar name to one of the above, lol.

is this place dead, or did all the nba and mlb fans stop showing up?

Lmao who cares its Zambrano and the Cubs they are about as relevant as JaMarcus Russell, XP cub fans.

Who the hell is this Lebron James? Man I am like lost at who this guy is lol......woohoo he went to Miami with Wade and Bosh lets all lol at Cleveland just like the browns and the indians the Cavs are shit again well hmm its still early they can maybe pic up players lol.

So yea in news that's worth talking about Spain or Netherlands?

I am rooting for Spain.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX;813401']I would've preferred to talk about Soccer and the World Cup 100x more than I would have talking about the overrated Heat.

I couldn't agree more. They make it like the Heat are going to go 82-0 and then run the table in the playoffs. ESPN is constantly talking about them still and it's just getting lame. Talk about CURRENT news ESPN, enough is enough. The Heat have no depth or a legitimate Big Man and will get demolished in the playoffs as it stands right now.

o-BacklasH-o;813445']I couldn't agree more. They make it like the Heat are going to go 82-0 and then run the table in the playoffs. ESPN is constantly talking about them still and it's just getting lame. Talk about CURRENT news ESPN' date=' enough is enough. The Heat have no depth or a legitimate Big Man and will get demolished in the playoffs as it stands right now.[/quote']

Your just pissed cause he didn't go to the Bulls.

HAD he, you would have 17 threads up making bets that the Bulls would be the first NBA team to go undefeated.

I love you, but your bias is so THICK, I cannot talk sports with you.

PS, the Royals are better than the Cubs. We've won a world series in the past 30 years. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.