What happened to the website?!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm back in service. But I have a few questions.

Under Settings, I can seen My Profile, but nothing appears under that. In fact nothing shows under any of the settings sections. Also, how do I change the color of the font while I'm typing? Its in black, which isn't the best to look at on a grey background.

• Directors
Well thanks to ad blocker I have no idea what you guys are seeing but nice site boys and girls.

I appreciate your support for our Sponsors

IRISH BULL;813405']OK' date=' I'm back in service. But I have a few questions.

Under Settings, I can seen My Profile, but nothing appears under that. In fact nothing shows under any of the settings sections. Also, how do I change the color of the font while I'm typing? Its in black, which isn't the best to look at on a grey background.[/quote']

Irish what browser and version are you using... this is designed around IE8 so if you are using that, turn off compatibility mode...

Irish what browser and version are you using... this is designed around IE8 so if you are using that, turn off compatibility mode...

I believe this is Internet Explorer 8, if that is what you mean by IE8. lol But honestly, I don't know. If it is though, how do I turn off compatibility mode?? And is there a way to preview your post before submitting it?

IRISH BULL;813409']how do I turn off compatibility mode?? And is there a way to preview your post before submitting it?

Click the little icon to the right of your address bar. I don't remember what the icon looks like, but when you hover it will say Compatibility mode. Also for the preview, click Go Advanced to the bottom right of the window you type your reply in.

Click the little icon to the right of your address bar. I don't remember what the icon looks like, but when you hover it will say Compatibility mode. Also for the preview, click Go Advanced to the bottom right of the window you type your reply in.

It works great on my home PC, but my work laptop is the issue. So I might have to just deal with it. But thanks for the preview help.

Ya after past sponsor links have effected peoples computers I won't be taking the chance.

Thank understandable Last and we have shutdown all feeds from External Advertisers.

Any ads you see running are ours and ours alone. So basically, what little support from the feeds we did get, we chose to shut them down. It wasn't worth it to burden the community.

Thank understandable Last and we have shutdown all feeds from External Advertisers.

Any ads you see running are ours and ours alone. So basically, what little support from the feeds we did get, we chose to shut them down. It wasn't worth it to burden the community.

Thanks AC it's good to know that you guys took them down in order to make the community happy.

In messing with the avatar's, I learned that I could use a UF Staff avatar for my profile. Under the "Pre-defined Urgent Fury Staff Avatars."

I didn't, but I don't think you guys want just anyone to sport a UF Staff avatar, to avoid confusion. Unless you did, then I stand corrected.

RNG, the Articles board is just a storage board for the articles you see on the frontpage. It was redundant information and should not have been there. Thanks for the heads up.

If you want to leave feedback, goto the FrontPage, Select the Article and there is a comment box for you to leave comments.

RNG, the Articles board is just a storage board for the articles you see on the frontpage. It was redundant information and should not have been there. Thanks for the heads up.

If you want to leave feedback, goto the FrontPage, Select the Article and there is a comment box for you to leave comments.

ooh okay, word, thanks AC.

anyting?!

Well, for UF. But for you, there are limits. Your kinda sick in the head.

BTW, how do you multi-quote? I seen the little multi-quote check box, but it only quoted you. It didn't re-quote me.

And Shane or AC, can you look into Ravenfall's Attitude account? He stated he hasn't received the new password yet.

Edited by IRISH BULL

• Directors

Actually that board is where the comments for articles are saved... I have hidden the board but the comments should work on an article, please test this for me RNG

IRISH BULL;813611']Well' date=' for UF. But for you, there are limits. Your kinda sick in the head.

BTW, how do you multi-quote? I seen the little multi-quote check box, but it only quoted you. It didn't re-quote me.

And Shane or AC, can you look into Ravenfall's Attitude account? He stated he hasn't received the new password yet.[/quote']

First the Multi Quote:

Click on each post that you want to quote in the bottom right hand corner... it will put a check mark, then right above the quick reply on the left click on Reply to Thread and it will put the quotes into the quick reply box

And whaaallllaaaaa you got multi quotes to talk to :thumb:

I also emailed a new password to Attitude