What happened to the website?!!

• Directors

Irish, what kind of phone do you have... believe it or not I have a droid and I can't find any apps for our forums yet... well that are free anyway...

As for new posts when you click on what's new, what do you get?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish, what kind of phone do you have... believe it or not I have a droid and I can't find any apps for our forums yet... well that are free anyway...

As for new posts when you click on what's new, what do you get?

I have a Blackberry Curve.

And when I go to "What's New", it tells me nothing is new. When I know for fact there is, based on the last time I logged on and the times and dates of the last post.

Edited by IRISH BULL

Guest Attitude
Tool_Minion;814098']I always have 1 notification for a ghost PM that isn't there. I've gone through manually and looked' date=' and all are either read, or marked read.[/quote']

I have the same ghost PM. Can't find it.

Guest Attitude
Tool_Minion;814097']

Also' date=' to fix the redirect, simply come to the forums, and edit your bookmarks to the new URL. Save it, and you won't have to redirect anymore.[/quote'] Irish, if you follow Tools advice, you will not see the redirect anymore, then when you click on your favorites tab to open the site, it should show you all the new messages. I did this as soon as I saw the redirect and have never had an issue. It should work for ya.

Attitude;814106']Irish' date=' if you follow Tools advice, you will not see the redirect anymore, then when you click on your favorites tab to open the site, it should show you all the new messages. I did this as soon as I saw the redirect and have never had an issue. It should work for ya.[/quote']

I'm not talking about the re-direct from the old site, I've already updated my bookmark to the new one. When I log in here, a message with a link pops up and tells me that I can click here if my web browser hasn't re-directed me yet or I can wait while it re-directs me by itself. But I usually just hit the link.

I just got an email saying that my inbox is full..!?

I thought that wasn't going to be a problem.. has that changed or is it in the tweeking.?

PS. what happened to post count.?

All of a sudden i have almost 2000 more posts than TOW. I was a 1000 or so behind him, & i know i haven't been posting much lately at all.

Did Tow lose posts, or did i gain some "extra" somehow.?

Edited by Chili327

Chili327;814307']I just got an email saying that my inbox is full..!?

I thought that wasn't going to be a problem.. has that changed or is it in the tweeking.?

PS. what happened to post count.?

All of a sudden i have almost 2000 more posts than TOW. I was a 1000 or so behind him' date=' & i know i haven't been posting much lately at all.[/font']

Did Tow lose posts, or did i gain some "extra" somehow.?

Hmmm, this is only a GUESS, Chili, but I'm thinking that my storied post count here may get lowered every now and then if the admins clean out some old hidden sections or what not...cleaning out some archives and such to make way for more updated shtuff. My guess, anyway.

Either that, or you are just one bored, post-happy mutha. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Attitude
IRISH BULL;813842']For some reason' date=' no threads are showing the new post. Is there something I did in the settings?[/quote']

Now this has happened to me. I've been gone for a few days, I log in to check the new posts and "0". Irish, how did you get your fix on?

I've noticed that happen only when I click the forums, then get distracted and leave the CPU without checking the forums. When I come back it will show all those posts that were "new" as "read." Basically it marks the entire forum read after you log off or your session times out.

• 3 weeks later...