Who will win the Home Run Derby tonight?

Who will take home the Home Run Derby crown tonight?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take home the Home Run Derby crown tonight?

• Miguel Cabrera
    • Nick Swisher
    • David Ortiz
    • Vernon Wells
    • Hanley Ramirez
    • Corey Hart
    • Chris Young
    • Matt Holliday

It is missing some of the better sluggers of this year for various reasons (mostly injuries). I would have liked to see Vlad, Hamilton, Bautista/Konerko, Votto, and Pujols be in there opposed to some of the selections. Looking at this class, it looks clear that Miggy Cabrera is the favorite and that's who I am picking. I think it will be he and Holliday in the final.

o-BacklasH-o;813443']Big Papi beats Hanley in the final 11-5. Corey Hart was on fire in the 1st round with 13' date=' but the long wait before his next turn seemed to really impact him. He fizzled in the second round and fell short of the final.[/quote']

Yea I think Papi was the smart one do what ya have to do but don't go to far. I think I would like to go last in the 1st round and first in the next ones or something.