Guys, for future reference... if you're looking to get a portable HD, getting an internal one with an enclosure is the way to go. Wrath, for the same 60 bucks, I got a 1gig internal HD and the enclosure. I just put the HD in the enclosure and connected the enclosure to my PC and formatted and was good to go. The cool thing about the enclosures is that it also allows you to swap out for any other HD you have laying around and use it as a portable HD. I've had a lot of PC's and I've always kept the HD after getting rid of them and now I can use the HDs from all of them without having to open up my CPU and install them as a slave drive. But yes, Fat32 is what the playstation and every other thing out there recognizes. NTFS is windows only.

the reason i got the same HD as wrath is because is a portable HD and is usb powered.

I got the same gray one lol.....like he said tho and I need it for say carrying all my graphics and all the music and movies I can get haha.

I don't need more memory and I looked at those enclosures before to big for my taste I needed something I can just slip into a pocket like flash drive but big enough to carry a lot of info I used 100gbs already.