1. 1. What do you think of the new look

• Wow you guys are amazing
    • I don't like change
    • Holy crap when did you find time to do this and go to E3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't care for change....I get comfy wearing my old UF snuggie, and didn't feel any need to get the new one with pockets.

Now that you threw away my old snuggie, I'm getting used to being able to carry my cheese wiz in my new snuggie's pockets.....

So thanks.

AmericanOutlaw;813665']I just wish the new forum post icon worked. Everytime I visit the forum there are new threads' date=' posts, replies but the new thread/post icon stays the same. Outside of that small glitch, I like the new look and layout. I've always been a vbulletin fan.[/quote']

I thought this type of forum looked familiar. Hollow Ground went to them back in the day.

• Directors

Ah, Its more than VB, its UFvb ;)

Thats why it took so long....

• Directors
Wrath;813690']Well that's not a biased poll is it....

Truthfully I like some but I also hate a lot of the stuff on here now.

I especially hate the sig limits now lol.

I like the size of the new forums and all just the orange text and all is a bit much its kinda tacky.

Well I am not sure about the Sig limit that you are complaining about... there is a fine line on sigs to the server performance... the bigger the sigs the more strain on a persons connection... I personally think that a sig should be limited to a single image like ours are... but we have allowed more than that for those that insist on breaking their sigs up.

As for the text there has been some altering of the colors and the text colors can be adjusted but keep in mind that Urgent Fury does have a Trademark as well as a color scheme so we did try to stick to it.

Wrath;813691']Oh and another thing why can't we edit the posts' date=' I try and edit something and when I go to save it just sits there loading fir hours.....[/quote']

What browser are you using and is your flash up to date?

• Directors
IRISH BULL;813695']Me too.

Also' date=' Shane, did you get my PM reference not having access to the clan rep section?[/quote']

I have checked you are set as a Clan Rep please confirm you do not have access or see it...

IRISH BULL;813697']Yet another question. Why when you start a new thread' date=' you don't have all of the tools like you do when you just reply to a thread?

And on that note, I just went to "Go Advance" and I don't have them here either. Just in "Quick Reply".[/quote']

Check your settings under General Settings:

Message Editor Interface:

• Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
  • Basic Editor - A simple text box
  • Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

Make sure you are using Enhanced

I have checked you are set as a Clan Rep please confirm you do not have access or see it...

Check your settings under General Settings:

Message Editor Interface:

• Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
  • Basic Editor - A simple text box
  • Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

Make sure you are using Enhanced

OK, the settings worked. Which also helped with the color of the font while I type. Thanks.

But in reference to clan rep, I do not have access. I do need access as I am the clan rep, Tink is secondary.

• Directors
AmericanOutlaw;813685']This is what I'm talking about for those that are unsure.

forum_old-48.png

forum_new-16.png

It never shows the highlighted image for sections with new threads/posts. It always shows the first image reguardless of if there are new threads or not.

This is from the Main Forum section.

Found the issue with the icon and fixed, feel free to let me know of any others