1. 1. What do you think of the new look

• Wow you guys are amazing
    • I don't like change
    • Holy crap when did you find time to do this and go to E3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish Bull and American Outlaw. Please check your access now.

I think I got it.

Negative sir.

Sections I have can view are:

Information and Announcements

General Topics

Hell Week Center

Boot Camp ( this section is closed currently)

Current Tournaments

Eval Team Quarters

Directors Table

I believe the Rep section is suppose to be located between Current Tournaments and Eval Team Quarters.

Well I am not sure about the Sig limit that you are complaining about... there is a fine line on sigs to the server performance... the bigger the sigs the more strain on a persons connection... I personally think that a sig should be limited to a single image like ours are... but we have allowed more than that for those that insist on breaking their sigs up.

As for the text there has been some altering of the colors and the text colors can be adjusted but keep in mind that Urgent Fury does have a Trademark as well as a color scheme so we did try to stick to it.

What browser are you using and is your flash up to date?

Its just 2 more images, as far as stress is on the server its not a huge sig its just in a lot of pieces lol....

I can understand that trademark stuff but couldn't our Text have been white or something it still would match?

Yes everytime I go to firefox it will auto update if needed and the others auto update also.

Irish Bull and American Outlaw. Please check your access now.

I think I got it.

AmericanOutlaw;813725']Negative sir.

Information and Announcements

General Topics

Hell Week Center

Boot Camp ( this section is closed currently)

Current Tournaments

Eval Team Quarters

Directors Table

I believe the Rep section is suppose to be located between Current Tournaments and Eval Team Quarters.

Same here.

• Information and Announcements
  • General Topics
  • Hell Week Center
  • Boot Camp ( this section is closed currently)
  • Current Tournaments
  • RangerQuarters
  • Directors Table

The little green arrow on the post icon are threads you've replied to. The little blue down arrows next to the thread title are new posts. :thumb:

I think he is talking about the area directly underneath the 'home' 'forum' buttons near the top. It says new posts then has a green arrow.

I tried to send a pm to Matty2D, I went to his profile, clicked on "send private message". You can look at the top of the the screen capture and see that I am still logged in and this is what I get:

pmerror.png

*****Actually after going into my pm's I can not delete older pm's either right now

Edited by mikejaxon

mikejaxon;813878']I tried to send a pm to Matty2D' date=' I went to his profile, clicked on "send private message". You can look at the top of the the screen capture and see that I am still logged in and this is what I get:

[center']pmerror.png

*****Actually after going into my pm's I can not delete older pm's either right now

[/center]

How do you do a screen capture?

Guest Attitude

When i do a screen capture, I just hit the "Prnt Scrn" button on the top right of my keyboard then paste onto a word document. I assume you can just paste it onto your post without placing it on a document first, it should work the same. The "Prnt Scrn" button is just another form of copying.