Well tell us what you think

What do you think of the new look  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new look

• Wow you guys are amazing
    • I don't like change
    • Holy crap when did you find time to do this and go to E3

Guest Attitude

Now I have a question, While I am typing this post, I cannot read what I'm typing. All the letters are in black on a dark gray background. I can only see and proof read my post by clicking Go Advanced and then preview post. When the post is put up, it's not in a black print and is readable to everyone.

My question is... How can I change either the font color or the background color when I type this without changing how it will post on the board?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attitude;814156']When i do a screen capture' date=' I just hit the "Prnt Scrn" button on the top right of my keyboard then paste onto a word document. I assume you can just paste it onto your post without placing it on a document first, it should work the same. The "Prnt Scrn" button is just another form of copying.[/quote']

No, a screen capture, not print screen. Like posted above.

On your other question about the font color, go to Settings > Miscellaneous Options (at the bottom) > then make sure Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing is checked. That fixed it for me.

Guest Attitude

Thanks Irish, that did it. Now I don't have to squint and keep hitting preview post! :dance:

As for the Screen capture, I don't know. Thats usually how I forward a saved screen. Can someone enlighten us as to how a screen capture works?

Attitude;814173']Thanks Irish' date=' that did it. Now I don't have to squint and keep hitting preview post! :dance:

As for the Screen capture, I don't know. Thats usually how I forward a saved screen. Can someone enlighten us as to how a screen capture works?[/quote']

No.

Attitude;814173']Thanks Irish' date=' that did it. Now I don't have to squint and keep hitting preview post! :dance:

As for the Screen capture, I don't know. Thats usually how I forward a saved screen. Can someone enlighten us as to how a screen capture works?[/quote']

Sorry Attitude, you were right. And thanks for nothin, TOW!!