GameStop Blows the Hatch Open with Power Saver Sale

GameStop is currently holding a huge online sale called the GameStop Power Saver Sale. The sale includes over 100 titles spanning every platform including both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable, and each game is marked up to 50% off!

With coupon code PSFASTER you’ll be entitled to free shipping with your purchase if you meet the following purchase criteria:

• $39 – $58.99 = Free Ground Shipping
  • $59 – $78.99 = Free 2-day Shipping
  • $79 & above = Free 1-day Shipping

The following are just a few of the dozens of titles on sale for a great price:

• Grand Theft Auto IV – $19.99
  • God of War III – $29.99
  • Darksiders – $19.99
  • BioShock 2 – $29.99
  • DJ Hero – $49.99
  • Demon’s Souls – $29.99
  • Unreal Tournament III – $4.49
  • SOCOM Confrontation – $6.49

The sale will last until August 8th, but supply is limited. Head over to the GameStop Power Saver Sale page and grab yourself a deal now!

Possibly some decent deals in there... nothing better than the "Buy 2, get 1" sale that ran all weekend, though, in terms of pure savings.

Also, I noticed one game (Demon Souls) which wasn't "on sale" at all, and was the same price over a week ago when I almost purchased it.

I did look up the sale on a site I use often as a "deal locater" (slickdeals.com). The folks over there listed these games as potentially solid buys:

Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed $6

Dark Void $10

Assassin's Creed II $20

Darksiders $20

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition $40

Just Cause 2 $40

Skate 3 $40

Playstation 3

Fallout 3 $9

Assassin's Creed $10

Dark Void $10