Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

i really dont like the stuff in the left on either of them!!.. it just doesn't match the rest of the sig. You have all this metal and a bit rusty stuff and then you just put a vivid render that just stands out.

but just in case i prefer the bottom one!

As I have told you already, I like the bottom one but it's just too large. The 'last' thing you want to do in using a forum sig, is to take away from what that person is posting! But 'again', good job man...

I don't like the use of real pics with fake images they never ever really mix well...buts its ok man good try keep on working on it.

Also pfft don't listen to Criti he's always been a noob sig maker XP

Wrath;814089']I don't like the use of real pics with fake images they never ever really mix well...buts its ok man good try keep on working on it.

Also pfft don't listen to Criti he's always been a noob sig maker XP

Sup bro. I REALLY DO miss ya though (real talk) ;-)