The avengers cast.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38403374/ns/today-entertainment/

Well I'm not to pleased with Captain American being Human Torch aka Chris Evans....

Thor seems to fit well, Scarlet's effing sexy lol <3. The Jackson and Downy where expected.

I am also mad that we wont be seeing Ed Norton along with Downy...

I am not sure bout Renner as Hawkeye, it seems they had to find some bleh replacements to some of the better actors they rumored earlier.

I am happy to see this avengers as it is my favorite I am not a fan of the wasp and ant man.

I give the cast a B- as it could have way better actors then Evens, Renner, and Ruffalo(god he's a buzz kill)....I hope these actors show their skills cuz I see nothing in them

Actually, I'm digging the casting. I thought Hemsworth or whatever..Thor guy... stole the opening of Star Trek for sure. And I love Chris Evans. He's got that all american boy thing going, which is great for Cap. I think you'll see a different act from him, he won't be as wise-ass in this one I think. He's got the athleticism to pull off the role, and I have been hoping he breaks out for a long time. I loved his character in The Losers.

Also, Mark Ruffalo is a good actor as well. He's in a lot of heavy movies, but has also done a comedic style role or two, so I think he has range. Plus, his mellow style may complement David Banner's character as well. Sure, Ed Norton was the shizzle, but to be honest Ruffalo isn't half bad at all...and in an ensemble, you can't really complain if he's the weak link. Plus, J. Remmerwhatever, wasn't he in that bomb movie, The Hurt Locker? That won a lot of praise and I'm sure a weighty film like that owes some notice to the acting. I saw it, but I wasn't crazy about the film...but he did really well in the movie 12 and holding (indie flick) and we can forget about S.W.A.T. No one did well in that garbage. Same goes for 12 weeks later. He has a few movies on tap it looks like, so we can better judge after those. All in all, if they take a serious tone and not "family oriented gay" like Fantastic Suck or the Xmen cheese, etc...then I think we have a winner coming

Pathogen-;814327']Actually' date=' I'm digging the casting. I thought Hemsworth or whatever..Thor guy... stole the opening of Star Trek for sure. And I love Chris Evans. He's got that all american boy thing going, which is great for Cap. I think you'll see a different act from him, he won't be as wise-ass in this one I think. He's got the athleticism to pull off the role, and I have been hoping he breaks out for a long time. I loved his character in The Losers.

Also, Mark Ruffalo is a good actor as well. He's in a lot of heavy movies, but has also done a comedic style role or two, so I think he has range. Plus, his mellow style may complement David Banner's character as well. Sure, Ed Norton was the shizzle, but to be honest Ruffalo isn't half bad at all...and in an ensemble, you can't really complain if he's the weak link. Plus, J. Remmerwhatever, wasn't he in that bomb movie, The Hurt Locker? That won a lot of praise and I'm sure a weighty film like that owes some notice to the acting. I saw it, but I wasn't crazy about the film...but he did really well in the movie 12 and holding (indie flick) and we can forget about S.W.A.T. No one did well in that garbage. Same goes for 12 weeks later. He has a few movies on tap it looks like, so we can better judge after those. All in all, if they take a serious tone and not "family oriented gay" like Fantastic Suck or the Xmen cheese, etc...then I think we have a winner coming[/quote']

This doesn't happen often, and now twice in one day!! I agree with Path all the way.

Norton can fuck off in my mind, crying about more money for an emsemble piece. Fuck him.

Idk man the Cap to me has to be perfection I mean just like Downy is the perfect asshole to play Stark I expect him to win an Oscar somehow that's what I expect from Evans. I know its not fair to hold him that high, but I mean its Captain America here, this isn't just Spiderman this the ultimate Marvel God. That's where my attention will be, from Captain America the first Avenger to the Avengers movie heck might include Thor in that list, its all about Captain America.

I know Ruffalo has been around but along with his comedic appearance I am just looking at him and saying Ed Norton replaced by him? Just look at the guy I just think he is all wrong for the role. I would have payed Norton the cash to do it, I really would. Its just the level of acting that is between them its just no way you can compare their careers.

Renner well yes he's done shit and good ones and he does fit the body type I see of Hawkeye. I am hoping he acts the right way for hawkeye.

Like I said man they better act their asses off haha.