New staff addition - plus new forum moderator

Good afternoon all,

As we continue our march forward after E3, Urgent Fury's goal is the same as the first post that we made saying hi to everyone as an introduction to the community. As stated in our goals from day one, our purpose is to not only to give you the same popular tournaments that have been at Urgent Fury, but also bring you new opportunities to play other games as well. As part of this process, we will make additions and adjust Staffing responsibilities as needed.

One change here we are making is to add a Forum Moderator. This position is just what it says. The person that will take this roll is one of our Rangers, Crusty Demonz. This may not be the only Forum Mod that we add; however, as stated above, we will continue to adjust as we continue our structural development.

The second change comes in the form of adding a not-so-new staff member back into the ranks of Staff. The newest member to come in is BackLash. He will be assisting us as we prepare to implement and bring to you some of the suggestions that you have made to us over the past 11 months.

As we have stated, do not think that we have not heard or seen your suggestions. It has been our goal to be able to provide some if not all your suggestions into the plans. We are running our monthly tournaments of Black and Crucible at this time as we finalize, well, that will be for another post.

Speaking of Suggestions, please continue to leave us Suggestions. It is now a forum link at the bottom of the forums. It will take you to a Suggestion Form that is stored in our Suggestion Database where we can access and prioritize them.

Please join me in welcoming Urgent Fury's New Forum Moderator, Crusty Demonz and our Newest Staff Member, Backlash.

As always, we appreciate your support and patience as we continue to develop and implement.

Thanks everyone and congrats to Crusty as well! I am thrilled to be back on the Staff after a few year hiatus. I look forward to helping to keep the great direction of UF going.

I have always loved and cherished this community. I will do my best to uphold the high standards that the Staff has always lived by. I am usually available all day and night if anyone ever needs to contact me. I am here to help the Directors and Staff make UF the best that it can be for the community. That is and always will be our goal.

This community is truly special and I'm honored to be able to contribute again as a Staffer!

Ohh your so naked with out a sig to cover those important areas.... we get to get on that

Indeed! I feel like the drunk guy that passed out naked on the beach and woke up to a crowd in the morning. Oh wait that was me yesterday. LOL.

Edited by o-BacklasH-o

Congrats Crusty, you've been an amazing addition, and I'm glad I stopped by your boards way back when! You are exactly the personality type to keep things legit, while remembering it's a free country, and censorship is for homo's.

Lash, you are one of my closest buddies here in gaming world, and I know your going to add that spark we are looking for.

And I will have your sig done Monday.