Tester Round 3 Voting has begun!!

There was some foul play being demonstrated to us by a disqualified contestant.. and once all saw that nothing was done.. ALL votes went up dramatically.. its hard to say whats going on.. but yea people who had 800 votes combined from round 1 and round 2 now have over 1500 after 5 days of voting?? Its weird to me that after 30 days of voting one would only have maybe 800 total votes.. and then all of the sudden twice that in only a few days..

I have been and will still keep up my fight.. but i will not play like it appears other are and cheat.. i would rather finish 30th and not cheat then finish in the top 10 by cheating.. just the way i am. All daily votes are still wanted/needed.. who knows if some of these guys are cheating and they know it, they might get DQed when it matters.. on the other hand..i have made great contacts and had a blast spamming all of you !!! lol either way i have already won.. even if i dont make it to the show. Thanks for all of your votes and support guys.. and remember we do still have another 8 days..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted, 817 and 24th place. There is definitely something fishy going on though. I think a LOT of the voters ahead of you are doing something foul to obtain extra votes. For example the 8th place guy, AlbaMeira. He was very close to Dub 2 days ago, now he's 1,400 votes ahead.

Well i even followed a link that was being spammed around different pages and it was clear that the 2 contestants chatting were indeed talking about vote boosting and how it was lame that Sony was allowing it.. but hey.. if you cant beat them join them was there mentality... it was sad to hear that but at the same time sort of expected.. lol it is indeed a contest and people will do whatever they can to win... i would rather finish a legit 30th then to try and vote boost and win.. honesty wins every time. I am hoping that all will keep voting and that Sony will indeed check IPs and what not to investigate foul play.. who knows what will happen in the next 5 days..