ANOTHER JACKASS SHOOTS UP A PLACE....

OMAHA, Neb. - A gunman opened fire Wednesday at a busy Omaha shopping mall, killing nine people before taking his own life, police said. Five more people were wounded, two critically

THIS IS ALL I GOT SO FAR I THINK THEY SAID 10 DEAD SO FAR .....

I AM SO SICK OF THESE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER'S RUING PEOPLE'S LIFE'S .....

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY'S AND VICTOMS OF THIS HORRIFIC SHOOTING

Ya I was stunned mainly because I was there about a half hour before it happened. My wife and I looked at each other and could only say one thing...Why?

Nine people are confirmed to be dead at this time. Man this is completely tragic. Everyone is out enjoying their christmas shopping and a nut job has to lose their mind and take other people out. The guy only needed to take one life...Their own!

So far here is the press release:

Omaha, NE - Nine people are confirmed dead following the shooting at Westroads Mall this afternoon. Action 3 News has learned at least 5 other people were hurt. Two are in critical condition at area hospitals. 34-year-old Omaha attorney, Jeff Schaffert was shot in the arm. He is in fair condition at the Nebraska Medical Center. A 55-year-old man has already been released from the hospital.

Police believe one of the dead is the shooter. Sergeant Teresa Negron says he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Police are asking everyone to stay away from the area. The neighborhoods around the mall are believed to be safe. Police are asking anyone in their cars outside the mall to stay inside their cars.

The Omaha Police Department says the Hampton Inn across the street from the mall is welcoming concerned family at this point.

Von Maur Corporate issued this statement: "We are deeply saddened by the horrific shooting at our Omaha store this afternoon. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this tragic event as well as they're families." The Director of Sales tells Action 3 News the store has a policy in place for emergencies such as this. He says workers at the Omaha store went through training for emergencies within the past year.

David Keating, Vice President of Corporate Communications for General Growth Properties which owns Westroads Mall, says, "It's believed the mall will be closed for the rest of the day." Keating says his company's number one concern is to make sure everyone is out of the mall and out of the way.

Hey this happen where I live ::)

Let me give some info.

It happen yesterday at 2:00 p.m cst. This kid got fired from his job at MCD. So then he thought

it would be a a way to get famous. He targeted women and children. He walked in to one of our malls

here and went to the customer service area and opened fire. Then this kid went back to the stairs and shot down to the other floors. He then took him self out. He killed 8 people and injured 4-5 others.

Let me say this kid was sick and I don't understand why people think that others will give a shit about them. If you think that this will make you famous or cool or whatever YOU ARE WRONG.

I know a few people who was there and they are really shook up. I hope they are able to get this out of their heads. Watching stuff like this in a movie is one thing but having this happen in person would just be mind blowing. My thoughts go out to the family's and love ones who where taken from them.

This is a tragedy and my prayers go out to the families affected.

I use to work with Dion Terres when I was with Motorola. I worked side by side with him for 3 months, nice quiet guy, was always polite and we generally had normal conversations. I moved to Network Administration and hadn't seen him for a while. I went in to work one day to hear Dion shot up the Kenosha McDonalds and killed a few people then himself. He left a video behind saying that he was going to go back to Motorola and shoot his old Sup.

You just never know who may snap or is capable of doing something like this. Although I did read a report while in college that there were never any shootings like this before the chemical treatment era that we are now in for kids.