Call of Duty: Black Ops MP vid

IRISH BULL;815143']Let's hope that's not all the clan support this game has.

I wish private games were invite only, but as far as clan support goes I don't know if its THAT big of a deal...I mean you get people changing their tags, but most of your clan based scenarios happen on forums/sites/etc anyhow, so being able to create a specific clan tag and making it unique is the only advantage I really see to it.

Tool_Minion;815144']I wish private games were invite only' date=' but as far as clan support goes I don't know if its THAT big of a deal...I mean you get people changing their tags, but most of your clan based scenarios happen on forums/sites/etc anyhow, so being able to create a specific clan tag and making it unique is the only advantage I really see to it.[/quote']

I'm talking about supporting the game through a website. Being able to put your own created rooms up and have your clan join and other clans join at their leisure. Basically everything that SOCOM has now. Its a crap game, but it has a helluva clan/community support system in place.

Edited by IRISH BULL

o-BacklasH-o;815161']I cannot wait for this game. This is going to be the BEST Call of Duty online experience to date from what I have seen and read. 3 months until launch!

Curious statement. What do you know we don't? Now I'm not bashing it all, it looks great. But it appears that its just like MW2 so far. With a few changes here and there.

I am not informed on anything that the public doesn't know in terms of Black Ops. Just what I have read though, I can tell this will be a better game than both MW1 and MW2. No more commando 1000 foot knife lunges, less incorporation of noob tubes (using a tube will take up your secondary slot and you cannot replenish them), non-stackable killstreaks. Non-stacking killstreaks means you have to earn your streaks by hand. For example, in MW2 terms, a 2 kill predator will not get you a harrier; you need to kill 2 people by hand regardless of how many kills your predator gets. Those 3 changes alone make for a much better game and there are many other changes that have been made.