Madden too easy?

I seriously doubt it...

Maybe there is a default setting that is set on easy mode or something, Madden people know better. :)

I'm definitely getting it. (my Madden ban is over, i lasted 5 years. lol)

Now im only getting sports games every other year. (unless i get hooked up)

NCAA 10

Madden 11

NCAA 12

Madden 13

Tiger 10

Tiger 12

NHL 11

NHL 13

Etc..

The people complaining were also probably playing people who had no idea what they were doing. I played a guy last night that used the gameflow (picks your plays for you) all game. It was funny when on offense it gave him trick plays and he had no idea what he was doing. On defense I would just call plays that the gameflow wouldn't anticipate. It's not too easy, you just need to find a suitable level of competition. The whole gameplay is much better than last year and a lot of people are struggling, while others are excelling at it. It's a very solid game.

I got it... I'm not much into the multi player. I don't like games where you are one on one multi player. I don't want some 10 yr old kicking my ass.

But the franchise mode is what I like and it seems real easy though. I beat the Chargers 71 to 10 with the Cowboys. I could basically score when I wanted to. I get confused on the skill mode though. I think the PRO level is where Madden expects everyone to be at. The Vet Pro I think makes the game too advanced up. But then I kick the hell out of teams in PRO. I even try not playing defense.

Prane;815198']Marauder PRO is the 2nd easiest level. Online runs on All-Pro the next level up. When you can destroy every team on All-Madden come talk to Me and Lash. We'll play you then haha.

Indeeeeeed. Marauder you need a challenge bro, change your settings to All-Madden.

All-Madden is the most realistic to me. You can't get away with making dumb mistakes. You make a bad throw 9 times out of 10 it gets picked. Same thing on defense. If you call a bad play you will get burned quite a bit. It teaches you a whole bunch of things. Namely how to play safe and conservative on both sides of the ball.

Prane;815220']All-Madden is the most realistic to me. You can't get away with making dumb mistakes. You make a bad throw 9 times out of 10 it gets picked. Same thing on defense. If you call a bad play you will get burned quite a bit. It teaches you a whole bunch of things. Namely how to play safe and conservative on both sides of the ball.

I don't have as much trouble stopping them on offense as I do with defenders making miraculous plays when I am on offense. That's why we play All Madden though. It's a challenge, that's for sure.