Next MW2 tourney

We aren't set specifically on them....we were going to do new maps if it's a small tourney again, but if we have enough interest, we are pretty open to anything. We want to give the community EXACTLY what it wants, so feel free to mosey on over to the Suggestions tab at the bottom of the forums and submit any ideas you would like to see implemented. BigMoney and myself are all set to run anything as soon as we feel interest is high enough.

Also, I'm actually getting ready to test a new format for small team tourney's with my clan as an interclan sometime in the next week or two....if it works, we may even launch a small (4 v 4) style tourney that isn't specific to your tag, but specific to UF members only....and forget Horseman, that aint it!

Yeah, that would definitely be a good thing. I think what would hurt the most at this point in time is waiting too long in between tournaments. That's led a lot of clans to go elsewhere to look for some action. But a 4v4 tournament is small enough that even clans who don't do much CoD, can still afford 4 guys to sign up. Some of the bigger clans can get 2 or even 3 teams to sign up and we could have a shitload of teams ready to go. Just remember... waiting too long is a bad thing! lol

Tool, if you need some extra teams to test out your 4v4 tournament, I'd be happy to help.

Well it looks like I will have 6 five-man teams, with only 4 being on the war team. It's got alot of twists and turns I can't divulge yet...mainly because I haven't even told them...LOL. I can say that of the 30 participants, each will run a war, and WILL FACE ALL 29 other participants before the playoffs begin.