Farewell...

Guest Skipper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skipper ]

Guys thanks for the well wishes.  I apologize how the competition part of my post came off.  I just meant it as we need to continually push ourselves in always seeking tough competiton.  It's nothing against the clans here, there's many here that I could see myself in.

And Grinder, just because this site is great doesn't mean it's for us.  I can't continually try to push a square peg in a round hole.....hope that clears it up.

i got a jigsaw if you need it...

thAT WILL FIX THE SQUARE PEG PROBLEMS... ;D

Just for the record: The majority of JyK's cries for "respect" were mainly from immautre members

(sometimes including Junk) that should have not been posting on the forums and we continue to apologize for that. As for "tougher competition", we will most certainly not be returning to Gamebattles. I speak for myself and my clan in that regard.

--Titanium-- ]

Just for the record: The majority of JyK's cries for "respect" were mainly from immautre members

(sometimes including Junk) that should have not been posting on the forums and we continue to apologize for that. As for "tougher competition", we will most certainly not be returning to Gamebattles. I speak for myself and my clan in that regard.

I was told today the only noobs don't play Gamebattles.

So here is to all us noobs in our noobdom. cheers.gif

Guest KingJunk

I just wanted to come in and Thank everybody for their support and well wishes. This will not be the last you guys hear or see [JyK], but I find it's time for me to step away, but I will still be around to hang with the many clans I have grown Internet friendship with.

I really don't want to say farewell because I feel it's just a break to let the air clear here because I can't continue to watch what I say on the forums when I can laugh with certain people in public rooms where everything is all good, but when I post a joke with that same person someone else gets offended.

I tried to make things right here, but I guess people will not forget BeastlyT actions Led actions and mine, but we said what we said and did what we done when 75% of the time we were just defending our clan name, we just took actions the wrong way.

I guess I tried to hard to fit in and make people respect us, when actually I should have just sat back and enjoyed the ride, but I wanted my fame, and I wanted it fast because that's what I am used to not just on SOCOM, but in life also. I have apologized for my mistakes that I have made here and for those who forgave me and accepted my apologies I Thank You very much for your forgiveness and kindness and for the rest who don't ohh well fuck it, I tried.

Furthermore, to the few people who have come in here and made your smart remarks it's cool take all the shots at us while you can, but like a few people who were in [JyK] who made it bad for all of us including myself, what makes you any different than us? A few people from JyK made the whole clan look like a clan full of ass holes and douche bags and them few people beside Led and myself are NO LONGER WITH US so when you see a JyK tag, please don't jump on that person because he just may be one of the many level headed people in JyK. Just remember this as it's one of the many things I have learnt here when YOU make a dumb ass post, you do not make just yourself look like an ass, but the you make the tag you carry to look like a bunch of asses.

Thank You All and good luck to everyone here I hope you enjoy your stay here like I enjoyed mine.

PEACE

KingJunk

Guest KingJunk
Red0ctobeR ]
--Titanium-- ]

Trust me, I have been there and done that and there is MANY clans here who can easily make top 5 on GB. They are the noobs and now that they took away quick sniping a bit they don't want to play any more. I do not take anything from any clan here, but I have seen some of the best of the best here and that's a fact!

KingJunk ]
Red0ctobeR ]
--Titanium-- ]

Trust me, I have been there and done that and there is MANY clans here who can easily make top 5 on GB. They are the noobs and now that they took away quick sniping a bit they don't want to play any more. I do not take anything from any clan here, but I have seen some of the best of the best here and that's a fact!

I don't keep up with GB at all, but I know they all used to quicksnipe and say "it isn't a glitch." Was there an uproar when the patch released and they were finally proven wrong?

Guest MultipleTarget

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Well Qsniping is gone ....

And Gb was fine Back in Socom2

People dont report there loses and stuff pain in the ass.....

Now [JYK] can go back to GB if they want lol or they can start there own thing

I just think is funny That they said That we are not going back to Gb

I dont think anyone here asked you guys were you going.......

But its your clan your rules

So farewell And good luck wherever You go...........

This is starting to sound like a Band is breaking apart Farewell and take care No we not going there We still think your the best ..........We just looking for something else...... OMG

jyk ...i dont think anyone has anything against you personally......and i know that know one would ever bash anyone in your clan if they showed up regardless of the situation....

but y'all are welcome in our rooms when we have them i just dont like iomega(or dont like playing with him)...but that has nothing to do with you or your clan...

i just think this topic should have never started it put you in a tuff situation, kind of like[ bull in the ring ]and i know you know what that is (football)......

but good luck and see ya after new years

Guest KingJunk
MultipleTarget ]

I dont think anyone here asked you guys were you going.......

ARAS_ScoField ]

I find it funny how your clan was all defensive about being a gb clan, at least you will fit in their perfectly.

That's where the GB stuff got started ::)

Well I don't see the need for anyone to have posted anything other than "Good luck" or something along those lines. You guys pride yourselves on respect and all that crap but you give none to anyone other than yourselves.

And I will back Skipper up on the competition comments. Competition here is rather weak. I'm not attacking you guys because it shouldn't offend you to begin with since you are not as worried about winning as Skipper and others are, and critisize him for just wanting to win above all. You were fun guys to play with but there are much better clans out there, they may not be as mature but they are better at the video game. And honestly, who cares?

Thanks H.A.V.O.C (I think) for being mature and trying to keep some comments in check.

I'm sure most of you have no idea who I am but I am/was a member of JyK. I'm honestly not sure anymore, haven't been on in over a month really so don't know if I still have my tags.

See you guys on Confrontation.

Guest [APC] 6ravity

Every gaming arena offers something different. The following may contain a fair amount of "generalizing", but its relevant... and mostly correct, in my opinion.

Urgent Fury has it's priorities straight for the goals it aims to accomplish. Tow and Sniper aim to create a pleasant atmosphere for mature gunners to play competitively AND fairly. Clans which do not fit within that guideline simply are not allowed into (or to stay within) this community.

Other venues put a premium on competitiveness... and sacrifice the respectful, and far too often, honest and fair game play to meet that objective. There is NO perfect venue to game , currently. NOWHERE does a place exist where the best of the best, who also just happen to be respectful and mature, play in an honest and fair fashion. And its a fair assumption to state that won't be changing anytime soon. There's a reason for this... which I'll gladly explain.

The fact is, the best (statistical) players usually fall into two categoriea:

1) Those who use outer-game resources to enhance their abilities; Aka, cheaters.

2) Those who have an extraordinary amount of time to focus on Socom, aka, naturally un-level headed children... OR un-level headed adults who spend far too long online in the socom servers; Aka, big children.

Its not a giant coincidence that the talent level of a gamebattles is naturally a little higher than here at UF, but isn't even in the same ballpark in regards to "quality" of competition. It all boils down on whether the immature gaming populous is allowed in... those who are naturally better because of a equally natural larger pool of time in which to indulge in fluff such as video games. This population may even include adults, who spend too much time online by choice... making them equally un-level headed in their own right.

Disclaimer: Obviously, there are exceptions. Somewhere in Idaho, there is a kid who is insanely mature and would fit in with this community. Also, I'm sure there's a guy the suburbs of Chicago who spends far too much time online instead of meeting women, but he's mature and all the better for it. (Sorry Smokeosama, you're a good example in this case).

So, what people REALLY are saying with the whole "we're headed to tougher competition blah blah love ya kthx" is "k, this was fun but we need more of a challenge... we're going to go face off against the 13 year olds now". To that, JyK (and anyone else who will do the same), I say good luck and Godspeed... because where you are going, we will not follow.

;)

6raVIty ]

Also, I'm sure there's a guy the suburbs of Chicago who spends far too much time online instead of meeting women, but he's mature and all the better for it. (Sorry Smokeosama, you're a good example in this case).

Actually it's all about time management ;). I play during the week every day, but the weekends don't involve very much if any gaming for me.

Disclaimer: I meet more chicks than 6ravity does. I was even engaged for 8 months. ;D

Well I don't see the need for anyone to have posted anything other than "Good luck" or something along those lines. You guys pride yourselves on respect and all that crap but you give none to anyone other than yourselves.

And I will back Skipper up on the competition comments. Competition here is rather weak. I'm not attacking you guys because it shouldn't offend you to begin with since you are not as worried about winning as Skipper and others are, and critisize him for just wanting to win above all. You were fun guys to play with but there are much better clans out there, they may not be as mature but they are better at the video game. And honestly, who cares?

Thanks H.A.V.O.C (I think) for being mature and trying to keep some comments in check.

I'm sure most of you have no idea who I am but I am/was a member of JyK. I'm honestly not sure anymore, haven't been on in over a month really so don't know if I still have my tags.

See you guys on Confrontation.

this dude is funny ..i can see why he said USE to be in jyk.....good luck finding tougher comptition.....jackass :-*

i hate winning it sucks...jackass :-*

Red0ctobeR ]

I don't understand why he comes around defending them. And the statements that are at least 2-3 weeks old.

Oh and if ya got a clan, guy with the name I can't pronounce, why don't you represent them? Or you a completet free agent? Just wondering.

Thinking about recruiting HIM? LOL ;D