RUSE Ubisoft Game

I must say this is an addicting MOFO.

It's WWII but they have added twists like a research facility that produce advanced stuff. Like they have these little rocket launcher vehicles that shoot a barrage of missile quite a good distance. The detail of the maps and the graphics are so good that it's really cool to watch the destruction. Then there is a nuke artillery cannon that launches at even longer range that kills everything in it's blast radius. Then you have fighter bombers that you can call in bombing runs. About 200 different things you can play with.

And this is just the Demo.

• 2 months later...

I bought this off eBay for $25. The game is wonderful but not a lot of people purchased it. So it's tough sometimes to find matches. But it's a very over looked game. I get stuck playing it for hours.

I like mostly taking on the AI because most of the time the AI is a better challenge then the noobs. Plus they always end up quitting 5 min when I took something of importance of there's away like the supply depots.

You start by getting up your money and that's obtaining the supply depots. Then you begin building your army. It's tricky because you don't want to spend all of your money too early and you need to have a defense up. I always try and keep my camouflage ruse up so they can't see what buildings I have up. Then I can put up fake air fields and send up fake planes or I can go the Tank route. Hopefully the enemy builds to defend against that and then I attack with the opposite.

Each country has different stuff like Germany has Jets. They even have a Jet Bomber. But all of there stuff costs more to build. You really have to be good at the game to be Germany.

Good thing though because the game wasn't so popular they are releasing this month the DLC for it for free. Which includes New maps and the Nuke Artillery.

I have always like RTS games and this one is one of my favorites I've played.

• 2 weeks later...

The DLC is in the PSN Store and it's Free.

What they gave us was Nuke Cannons and I am not sure yet what else. I played a few rounds with the Nuke abilities. Sort of cool at first. But really it's just a nuke fest. It just destroys all the units in one area not the whole map. But if you have a group of like Tanks one shot and all of them are gone. The Airplanes are the real defense. But they made the money part either fast to get of more comes in. I am not quite sure which but I did obtain money rather quickly it seemed and so does the opponent. So they also had tons of planes. So once you get built up it's basically who shoots who first. Not much fun after a while.

But still the graphics are cool and it's fun to Nuke stuff. And when you blow up the enemies Nuke Cannons they explode with the mushroom cloud and fire. Looks just like a Nuke Blast.

But I see why it was free... Doesn't really add to the main game play. You can't beat free.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...