DOUBLE XP

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

with all the server issues of not beimg able to join and waiting forever to find a game, i get double XP and play half my normal amount of games, so i am breaking even. but i did get one 1873 last night.

WEEZER ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

SO do you unlock more challenges when going over 55? If the only point is the token you get- They can keep it. I will grind out all the pretty color weapons instead lol

Nothing new, which sucks... you just start all over.

RUMOR has it that if you finish all prestige levels that you get two attachments, silencer and red dot for example. BUT I STRESS THIS IS RUMOR!

I also planned on playing more with the double XP but that didn't happen.

Here's a question.....

Currently, I have reached the Level 55 stage and I do not wish to restart into Prestige at this time because I don't want to lose all the weapons and perks I have gained.

However....my experience points continue to build with each game, even though I will not get to a Level 56.

Now.....if I continue to build upon the XP that I have through a Level 55 for, say, 3-4 months....amassing a ton of XP.....if I choose to THEN start over into Prestige mode, will it automatically bump me up to a level 10 or 20 or 30 IN Prestige mode as it pro-rates all the XP I've earned while at Level 55, or will it not matter, and when I start over, no matter when, will I be starting over at a 0-plain again?

Because if it DID pro-rate what I had amassed while staying at Level 55, I'll continue to do it. Then perhaps when I DO switch it over to Prestige, perhaps when I do I will automatically be given a ton of weapons and perks because of all the XP I'd already accumulated....?

SHANE23 ]
WEEZER ]
UNCLE-SID25 ]

SO do you unlock more challenges when going over 55? If the only point is the token you get- They can keep it. I will grind out all the pretty color weapons instead lol

Nothing new, which sucks... you just start all over.

RUMOR has it that if you finish all prestige levels that you get two attachments, silencer and red dot for example. BUT I STRESS THIS IS RUMOR!

I also planned on playing more with the double XP but that didn't happen.

That rumor is not true. Several players have gone through all 10 prestige modes and confirmed nothing happens

We have several that are on their third run through, I'm not sure I like the badge for it though.. to me it looks like a butt hole. :o ;D

I hate that you can't have a silencer and a scope... Socom=IW for me with silencer and med scope or STG with silencer and medium scope. Vegas= Mtar21 with Silencer and med scope. GRAW= MR-C with silencer and med. Scope...

It's how I roll!!

Yet for some reason in COD4 you can't put a silencer and a scope on?? why is that? I mean I can see no red dot and a scope.. that makes sense doesn't it? but there isn't any reason why putting a scope on means a silencer won't fit? it's dumb.

Undertow ]

Here's a question.....

Currently, I have reached the Level 55 stage and I do not wish to restart into Prestige at this time because I don't want to lose all the weapons and perks I have gained.

However....my experience points continue to build with each game, even though I will not get to a Level 56.

Now.....if I continue to build upon the XP that I have through a Level 55 for, say, 3-4 months....amassing a ton of XP.....if I choose to THEN start over into Prestige mode, will it automatically bump me up to a level 10 or 20 or 30 IN Prestige mode as it pro-rates all the XP I've earned while at Level 55, or will it not matter, and when I start over, no matter when, will I be starting over at a 0-plain again?

Because if it DID pro-rate what I had amassed while staying at Level 55, I'll continue to do it.  Then perhaps when I DO switch it over to Prestige, perhaps when I do I will automatically be given a ton of weapons and perks because of all the XP I'd already accumulated....?

I was also wondering the same thing! It would make sence that if your XP goes higher, your rank will reflect that.

Goat ]

We have several that are on their third run through, I'm not sure I like the badge for it though.. to me it looks like a butt hole. :o ;D

I'm on that prestige mode too, it looks pretty crappy. I'm going to go to the next one (That green one) and stop moving through the prestige ranks until after Crucible.

Undertow ]

Here's a question.....

Because if it DID pro-rate what I had amassed while staying at Level 55, I'll continue to do it.  Then perhaps when I DO switch it over to Prestige, perhaps when I do I will automatically be given a ton of weapons and perks because of all the XP I'd already accumulated....?

Negative. You start back at square one. :'(