scientists sayin planet has 100% chance for life?

i just think its wierd regardless all those planets all those oppurtunities for life and not a damn one has contacted us or not one that we know about? i call bullshit theres something our goverments arent telling us either that or whatever is out there DOESNT want us knowing about them and considering the human races track record for taking advantage of everyone and everything can you blame them? we arent the most peacful race. whichever it is there are just way too many oppurtunities for life out there for there not to be any.

Lucky_Saint-;817551']i just think its wierd regardless all those planets all those oppurtunities for life and not a damn one has contacted us or not one that we know about? i call bullshit theres something our goverments arent telling us either that or whatever is out there DOESNT want us knowing about them and considering the human races track record for taking advantage of everyone and everything can you blame them? we arent the most peacful race. whichever it is there are just way too many oppurtunities for life out there for there not to be any.

1. who says it has to be intelligent

2. If you are the smartest kid at school, you made it to harvard, you got your MD, PHD and Nobel prize.......would you want to talk to the newborns in the jungles of Papua New Guinea?

That analogy is a lot like intelligent life, why would a race that is a few thousand if not millions of years ahead of us, who by now have evolved way past us, are far more advanced and could probably wipe the earth out, want to talk to us? why would they communicate?

If an intelligent species can travel through space quickly enough so that age does not impede travel, we must seem like monkeys with stone tools to them. Maybe they are watching but we dont see them =D

I am still rolling with "scouted", yes X-Factor "scouted" for whatever rhyme or reason

the above is a show that was on history channel or discovery it is about a ufo sighting in southern il (reported by numerous law enforcement officers), i am looking for but cannot find a similar show that covered a ufo sighting in AZ, now the reason these two peeked my interest was because of theses facts that, the ufo's where described ---- and i thought they sounded very very "similar" ---- extremely large triangular or rectangular with very bright lights at one end, now i know the naysayers are going to hop on how a triangle or rectangle are not the same shape --- true, but a triangle can be viewed at an angle that would give you the illusion of it being a rectangle --also the flight paths have very similar points of interest # 1 being they first showed up over relatively low population areas, they then approached higher density area's St Louis and Phoenix, and both "flight paths" had one other commonality, they both cruised close to nearby Military bases. In the realm of reality though -- there are military bases everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so i do understand that fact. If that does not sound like a scouting mission....... i do not know what does.

I personally found these two particular shows/stories to interesting.

You can now tie in, the UFO sightings in China that are closing down airports........... The images of the "UFO's" having large brightly lit areas i found to be very interesting. And when looked at in a non egotistical American approach -- why not make first contact with China --- they are the most populous folks on the planet.........why not "meet" with them first.

I also believe that the influx of sightings coming out of Britain are important.

I do not think the UFO sightings over NY City are real, i do think those where balloons........

So i personally believe, yes there is intelligent life out there at least.

I personally believe, we will be approached sooner than any one would like or care to think about.

and no i do not subscribe to UFO Monthly........

CDBS14;817577']1. who says it has to be intelligent

2. If you are the smartest kid at school' date=' you made it to harvard, you got your MD, PHD and Nobel prize.......would you want to talk to the newborns in the jungles of Papua New Guinea?

That analogy is a lot like intelligent life, why would a race that is a few thousand if not millions of years ahead of us, who by now have evolved way past us, are far more advanced and could probably wipe the earth out, want to talk to us? why would they communicate?

If an intelligent species can travel through space quickly enough so that age does not impede travel, we must seem like monkeys with stone tools to them. Maybe they are watching but we dont see them =D[/quote']

because why would they not? while techonology wise they may be far more advanced but would they not also gain from our history. Or maybe they would want to help us advance. you can never quite fathom what would be going through there heads(or whatever they think out of). Or maybe they already have taken everything they want from us and now just sit back and watch. hell maybe were just one giant ant farm and we are some kids experiment for galactic biology 101. we truly may never know what the reason is. there are billions of explanations out there and its like winning the lottery on guessing which one is right

X-Factor--;817858']yea I hate jersey shore. someone explain how the hell "situation' Made $5million this yr. and bought a used bentley. i cant stand those clowns

1. commercials

2. he gets paid to go clubbing, clubs pay him to show up. Now if he goes out from city to city, every night.....MAD MONEY!!!!