Ufgl is live

xRuthlessRebelx;817201']Mine does not work as well. Is there a character cap on UFGL because when I try to log in it wont let me enter my last letter of my name' date=' but it fits on the forum.[/quote']\

I think there is, as I had to change mine from [uF Staff] to [staff] to log into the ladders originally.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most issues with the logins depends on when you last visited the site. We will put up a notice. I have been reviewing and testing this again as some of you have sent PM's or sent something through. The Contact US link. Like Tool said, we will get everyone fixed up. Thanks again for your patience and support.

Is there a specific person to contact with questions in regards to the specific ladders? I mean now that it is up and running, its easy to notice that almost none of the ladders have specific rules geared to that specific ladder. The rules stated are the general rules for all the ladders, and then sometimes a required amount of member for a team.

I'm assuming that as of right now top priority is to make sure that UFGL is up and running smoothly as a whole, rather than putting resources into ladder specifics at the moment. But is there at least someone to contact for the specific ladder questions? Or a timetable as to when we can expect the various rules geared to each game to be posted in the rules section?

AC;817245']Most issues with the logins depends on when you last visited the site. We will put up a notice. I have been reviewing and testing this again as some of you have sent PM's or sent something through. The Contact US link. Like Tool said' date=' we will get everyone fixed up. Thanks again for your patience and support.[/quote']

It is under My teaqms. It says you need to be Logged In to view teams. Cllick on Login. Then you login and it asks you about cookies and you click that and viola you are set

It must be an issue with the last login, also I was never prompted a question about my cookies.

Would the browser type matter? Why do we need to log in while we're already logged into UF? If they're linked should we not have access already?

I'm going to play around a little bit and see if that'll do anything.

Alright so where it says member area. The main login for http://gaming.urgentfury.com/

When you type in your user name and go to click on it tomake an adjustment it deletes itself.

I'm not website savvy so i'll do my best to explain... you know on most sites where it says username and password and you click on it, it words username and password disappear so you can put your login...I think what's happening is we're typing it in but it's going through as the username/password disappear thingy it's not registering it. *god i sound like a woman talking like that*

Hope that made a bit of sense and I hope it helped.

HotWire_;817320']Is there a specific person to contact with questions in regards to the specific ladders? I mean now that it is up and running' date=' its easy to notice that almost none of the ladders have specific rules geared to that specific ladder. The rules stated are the general rules for all the ladders, and then sometimes a required amount of member for a team.

I'm assuming that as of right now top priority is to make sure that UFGL is up and running smoothly as a whole, rather than putting resources into ladder specifics at the moment. But is there at least someone to contact for the specific ladder questions? Or a timetable as to when we can expect the various rules geared to each game to be posted in the rules section?[/quote']

Good question

yes specific rules for each ladder will be addressed and are currently being developed.

yes you assume correctly this is a top priority and we have put a host of resources into it.

yes you can contact myself or any director or staff member as well as any Ranger officer. specific UFRJ or Ladder Judges will be assigned to ladder regions in the near future.

yes their is a timetable, be patient.. Rome wasn't built in a day. Although some of the administration is hard at work on debugging the beta release of UFGL other staff members are hard at work in development of a system of checks in balances to insure fair play within the ladders.

Feedback from someone who just spent two hours or so playing with/getting set up on the new diggs:

1) Looks good so far. I'm excited at the possibility of a functional ladder coinciding with some patented UF tacmap tournament goodness.

2) The "Members Area" login on the upper-right of the landing page does not work... for me at least. I had to log in through clicking the "Logged in" text in the "Lets Play" box right below the aforementioned login area. I'm wondering if thats where half of your claims of username/password issues are coming from.

3) It would be nice to have a way to send invites out to multiple members en masse, or at least without clicking through their profile. Sending out 15 or so just now took longer than it needed to, even with back-buttoning my keyboard to death.

4) An explanation of the ranks (Leader/Co-leader/Captian/etc) and any team management abilties they have or do not have would be useful, if it isn't already up somewhere.

I know it's early, but it looks neat so far. Good stuff.

it seems like the build and the site weren't really built for each other? I dont really know much about the technical stuff, it just seems like a lot of errors and crazy organization of the links and how to find things, causing mass confusion. I got in just fine, I'm going by my frustration in searching for the right places to click, and what others are saying. Is there a plan to streamline the process, etc?

i've used the madden ladder for two games, it seems really fun and had two successful matches. Was frustrating reporting the match, it seemed like a report and match find system from 5 years ago, but the matches were cool. Hopefully with everyone knowing everyone in this community, it will keep the shit talkers and the lame kids that go for it on 4th down or do other cheesy things away. They're the reason why I never play online other than my current franchise league

Edited by Pathogen-

• Directors
Pathogen-;817489']it seems like the build and the site weren't really built for each other? I dont really know much about the technical stuff' date=' it just seems like a lot of errors and crazy organization of the links and how to find things, causing mass confusion. I got in just fine, I'm going by my frustration in searching for the right places to click, and what others are saying. Is there a plan to streamline the process, etc?

i've used the madden ladder for two games, it seems really fun and had two successful matches. Was frustrating reporting the match, it seemed like a report and match find system from 5 years ago, but the matches were cool. Hopefully with everyone knowing everyone in this community, it will keep the shit talkers and the lame kids that go for it on 4th down or do other cheesy things away. They're the reason why I never play online other than my current franchise league[/quote']

This is the first release so Yes there will be updates

DNB_BEATS;817491']Register where? UFGL? cause i must be missing that part

Yes register here or UFGL it is the same.

Thanks for the update Pathogen. We are in the process of taking the what we have and refining it.

The purpose was just as you stated, trying to give people a place to play that would otherwise normally just not do it.

As this has been the purpose of Urgent Fury from the beginning, we are working hard to give the community even more ways to play more of their games in between larger events.

We appreciate everyone's patience as we iron out the kinks. And we invite you to bring in other clans and even friends that you know that may not be in a clan to play in the Sports and 1v1 games.