Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

WOLF is Back Baby!

Hey People! We've Missed you all! I've been busy tryin to get everything back to where it was prior to our House Fire. Almost there! I like the new changes to this site, it's cool. Well, I'll be checkin the posts here, so I hope to hear from most of ya. Let me know how you've been and If you'd like a scrim or two with WOLF. I've almost got my roster filled (again) to compete. See ya soon! P.S. If there's any clanless members at this site, and you're looking for a home, try us out.

Edited by AMBJE

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
disfsk3x14;817179']Welcome back

Thanx bro. I noticed some of the other clans we played 141 against aren't here anymore. Big changes here eh!?

Thanx everyone! I'm glad to be Home. I look forward to the upcoming tourneys as I now have enough members to compete. Missed you guys. Hopefully You all got rusty! Lol. Almost ready to set up scrims. Stay tuned!