Also, the mute features...thats not true. If you go to options, you can choose to mute:

Other team

Everyone but the people on your FL

The second option has been great! I muted everyone but my FL, and you can change it during gameplay so if you just muted the other team and your team has an annoying bugger on it, BOOM no one scept my FL can be heard thru my mic!

It don't brother.

There has been alot of outcry on the EA boards, and supposedly they have requested Game Stops to not take much in on a trade in, to try and keep it in the original customer's hands until a patch can be put out....now what they plan on handling in that patch is anyone's guess at this time.

Tool_Minion;817596']It don't brother.

There has been alot of outcry on the EA boards' date=' and supposedly they have requested Game Stops to not take much in on a trade in, to try and keep it in the original customer's hands until a patch can be put out....now what they plan on handling in that patch is anyone's guess at this time.[/quote']

WOW, that's amazing that they don't have the option to make a private room. I would love to meet the genius behind that decision and hear his answer for that move. Wow, simply wow.

I played with a bunch of my boys last night and we had a blast. We noticed that there are problems with keeping parties together and on the same team.

Last night, somebody with a mic put it well, this game just still seems unfinished. It doesn't quite have that "finished polish" to it at the moment. But you think about the effect BOps will have on this game. Or any game for that matter. If they waited to release it after, sales would be significantly less. I almost wonder if they pushed the release for this reason and is why we are playing what appears to be an unfinished game.

Don't get me wrong, I have yet to run into anything that is game breaking. There are so many things I like about this game. Most of the things I don't like really aren't that significant to the game.

Finally got to play with some friends tonight. OK, I can deal with being placed on opposite teams, but after playing awhile, one of my friends and I were getting EA server error messages, got kicked out of rooms 3 or 4 times, and we both were knocked off of the PSN once. I just got frustrated and shut it off before I would need to go buy a new controller. yield.gif

I really need one though, my knife button is too sensitive. I'm in the middle of firing and all of a sudden my knife pops out. :noidea:

Edited by Nemesis