How many UF members use VOIP Service like Vonage

How much do you spend a month on Phone Service  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you spend a month on Phone Service

• Less than $15 per month
    • $15 to $25 per month
    • $25 to $50 per month
    • more than $50 per month

Swoop_-_;817914']I always wondered if that actually worked.

Definitely works! I was a bit skeptical myself about using it at first, but a friend of mine told me about it and so I gave it a try myself. With everyone now having cell phones, it's not much use here in the US, but if you have family in other countries, it's a huge money saver. Let's say you have family in Russia, you buy the magicjack here and activate it with a local number. You then send the magicjack to your family in Russia and since the magicjack is registered to a local number, anytime you call it will be free. So you can call your family in Russia for free and your family from Russia can call anyone in the US/Canada for free as well. This is why it's really huge in the military since it allows you to really long distance for free. Others of course, just use it as their actual landline number which works as well, but it is VoIP, so your internet needs to be connected in order to make/receive phone calls. If you're not connected, callers will be taken straight to your voicemail which you can then check from your computer. It's a pretty cool device.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search