1928 time traveller??

HAHAHAHAHAHA Who the fuck is she talking to?!?! Phone wouldn't work in that time. I wonder if she brought a Cell tower with her to talk on it! Just a nut talking into a rock!

Well, I'm assuming if this person is in fact a time traveler then it would stand to reason that if they developed a time machine, they probably made a cell phone able to be used without a cell tower. Not sayin' this person is a time traveler, just saying if you have the technology to travel in time you have the technology to have a communication device that works anywhere.

Lol damn viral videos I don't feel like typing so yea my response on the dk site.

Hmm I have been wondering bout this just to lazy to click it haha.

So I am trying to find out if there are portable audio recorders dated back to 1928 it could be that Idk I am still trying to find one. Im also trying to look up other things that you would hold up to your ear from those years it has to be from 1928 or in the 20 years before that, anything older would have to be incredibly huge. Also it does look like she is holding something down.

Edit:

I found an evolution of recording/playback devices there are none that date that far back as shown on this site.

http://www.bentoncountymuseum.org/exhibitions/sound/recording.cfm

I can't explain this, crazy person, future person, edited person, man, woman, creature...maybe someone will come forward....Might be the 1900s hearing aids but why would they hold it up to their ear? Also like on that site what if our imagination got takin for a ride by this guy and we are all over thinking this....man to many questions.

• Directors

I think it looks like she/he is trying to hide her/his face from the camera. It appears that she/he is in fact talking to someone off camera left, while she/he shields her/his face from the camera.

In 1928 the very idea of moving pictures was still very strange to many people. So strange in fact, that some folks were actually afraid to be filmed.

Or maybe she knew she was a hideous woman, and didn't want to be filmed.

Or maybe this is Paris Hilton's great grandmother, and she's just looking for a raging party on the strip to go to after the premiere.

Either way, perception is reality.

If you really want to see an interesting piece of vintage film...check this out...

This footage was shot just days before the great quake and fire that destroyed much of San Francisco.

It's reasonable to think that most of the folks in this film only had days to live.