history lesson?

When I was a youngin I played Nintendo. My mom bought it for my dad originally but it turns out video games back then weren't for him. I've always been a big sports guy so I grew up on Blades of Steel and RBI Baseball II. I tried Zelda but I couldn't figure out exactly what was going on. For my 7th birthday amongst the games I received was one in particular called NARC. You basically play a DEA agent trying to clean up drug dealers off the streets. The main people you fight are junkies who throw needles full of heroin at you. At the time I didn't quite grasp the concept but when I pulled it out again at 14 I was shocked that I had played that lol.

Also, besides home consoles, the local "Arcade" was the place to be. Grab as many quarters as you could swipe from the couch cracks and head up to the arcade to showcase your skills on "Track and Field". The pros pulled out their giant goody comb and used it like a lever to mash the buttons faster than anyone.

LMAO, you make me feel young.

I remember Pizza Shoppe and the pacman table...you could sit there and play, then when your food came they slapped it down right on the table.