Will have black ops is 30 mins

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told your story to the lady that owns the local GameStop I go to, and she had said if it really was a GameStop you got it from, there will be a name on who sold it to you on the receipt and the guy who sold it to you may get in trouble for selling it to you early.

So as she was telling me this in walks the UPS guy and he starts to cart in 17 large boxes. I wonder what was in them? :thumb:

I didn't get the game, but I did walk out with the Black Ops PS3 Controller. It was $5 cheaper than the Dualshock one. The controller I have been using has a bad R3 button.

My hookup claims that there was another manager fired for early leakage.. so corporate apparently is in town today doing inventory..which is why i still dont have my copy!!! supposedly they will be gone soon and wont be returning.. but her co manager was fired and it was due to receipts and paper trails.. my plan is to pay cash under JOHN DOE and have her sign in under another employee.. like the manager that just got fired perhaps?? Muwhaaaa.. funny thing is i probably wont get my copy till Tues like everyone else..

Sometimes I think this is a ploy by companies like Treyarch and Activision... Most people never want something as much as something they can't have or that only a few other people might have. This game isn't really high up on my list of things I must have but seeing as how my copy is paid in full and probably sitting in the store seeing other people have their copy in their hand makes me want it a lot more. Funny how that works lol

I told your story to the lady that owns the local GameStop I go to, and she had said if it really was a GameStop you got it from, there will be a name on who sold it to you on the receipt and the guy who sold it to you may get in trouble for selling it to you early.

So as she was telling me this in walks the UPS guy and he starts to cart in 17 large boxes. I wonder what was in them? :thumb:

I didn't get the game, but I did walk out with the Black Ops PS3 Controller. It was $5 cheaper than the Dualshock one. The controller I have been using has a bad R3 button.

actually the recipt says mw2..... lol...

Tool_Minion;818423']I guess my 'rank' online never meant that much to me. I was more concerned with getting better with my team mates so all those 'top guys' could see what it takes to actually win.

has nothing to do with rank tool .... you should now this i dont care about rank ....

Ok, the French Servers are now online. I read all you have to do is change the system language settings to French and you will be able to play online for the time being. Let us know if it works.

Here's what you do:

1. Head over to system settings on your ps3 xmb browser.

2. Go to language settings and change to French.

3. Restart your ps3 console

4. Sign into PSN and you should be able to play online!

i was playing online yesterday with hundreds of people.. Level 9 <<< most guys were claiming they got the game over a week ago!!! A lot were from Canada too.. I was not fortunate enough to get my own copy but a buddy brought one over and i played Zombies, 2 Levels of Single Player, Some Split scren multiplayer and some just multiplayer..

The fact that my buddy and i both could play multiplayer online on same screen was cool.. i never played CoD that way.. I know HALO is like that but i was unaware CoD was adding this feature. Good times to be had for all soon. Black ops will for sure keep most of us busy for a while..

i will check it out in a min.. dude is on his way over w/ the game again. He beat the single player and all he would say was "WOW".. he also was telling me there is a way to set up a private room and it simulates players from your friends list.. he said i was owning people too.. so i told him its not accurate.. lol but apparently its AI that is labeled names from your friends list.. but i will try and post something up here shortly about the private matches parameters and if you can save.